“Great weekend!”

Bella Fortuna Events and Tours
Ranked #11 of 102 things to do in Walla Walla
More attraction details
Owner description: Contact Bella Fortuna to reserve a memorable and relaxing tour for your wine tasting experience. Bella Fortuna partners with some of the finest wineries in Walla Walla to create custom wine tours or if you prefer you can create your own itinerary.
Meridian, Idaho
“Great weekend!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My wife and I spent our wedding anniversary in Walla Walla this year. It was our first time visiting so we decided to hire Sharon to take us around town wine tasting. Sharon is a must. She is extremely knowledgable of the area and vineyards. She is attentive and made us feel very special as she introduced us to wine makers and owners at every vineyard we visited. Additionally, prior to heading to Walla Walla Sharon help us by making suggestions of places to stay and eat, all of which turned out to be amazing suggestions. When visiting the area take the opportunity of using Sharon. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Sharon!

Visited May 2014

Bellevue, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Amazing 50th Birthday Party by Bella Fortuna”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This last weekend we had the privilege of working with Sharon at Bella Fortuna events for my husbands' 50th birthday party in Walla Walla with four other couples hosted by Gregg and I. Sharon did a seamless job of putting together a private dinner at Sleight of Hand winery with chef Andrae for Friday night that was very tasty and very memorable for our guests and most importantly my husband. Although Sharon was not able to accompany us on a wine tour since she was already booked on Saturday - she did refer us to Jay at Imbibe whom was wonderful. Sharon bent over backwards for us to make our weekend the best possible - taking time and effort to recommend things/ places/ wineries we would enjoy. I would not hesitate to recommend Bella Fortuna to any of my friends or colleagues because she took great care and attention to detail for all of our needs. She was also extremely responsive to me via email or phone even though it was a very busy weekend for her. Perhaps the best compliment is an email we received from one of our guests this a.m. that said he and his wife "felt like the weekend was a dream... for us, it was perfect!"

Visited October 2013
PDX
“A must use Walla Walla resource.....The Best”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

With my fiance living apart in both Portland and Seattle, Sharon was our conduit to Walla Walla in planning the most beautiful and perfect wedding weekend imaginable.

The details that came into place for the rehearsal dinner, wine tour, accommodations and finally the ceremony and reception were magnificently executed, but what stood out the most was her genuine caring and effort to help two people she has only know for a number of months make their wedding a magical day.

Sharon's communication is incredible...getting back to you immediately even if she cannot answer you right away, she will let you know that she has seen your request for help/suggestions and get back to you at all hours.

If I could do it all over again I would in a heartbeat knowing that Sharon would always make sure we were taken care of and everything was perfect. Without a doubt, a must know person for anything Walla Walla.

Ask me any questions and I will tell you more....I could go on and on....class act and perfect service. Thanks Sharon....Peter

Visited September 2013
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Special Events & Wedding Expert!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

If you or anyone you know is getting married in or around Walla Walla, hire Sharon as your wedding coordinator!

My fiance and I lived in Portland, Oregon when we decided to marry in Walla Walla, and we were so lucky to find Sharon via a google search. I produce events as part of my marketing job, so I was happy to do most of the planning, and just needed a reliable and affordable day-of coordinator. Sharon was an absolute joy to work with! She is professional, communicative, experienced and very fun to be around. The wedding was as smooth as I had imagined it could be, thanks to Sharon and her ability to work so well with our DJ, photographer, caterer and venue contact.

As soon as we met her for the walk-through of the venue (two months before the wedding), I knew we were in very good hands and in the presence of a kind and genuine person. She also knows the Walla Walla market well, and has great relationships with caterers and venues; if we would have needed a full-service coordinator, I would have hired her in a heartbeat. And if I ever had to plan any sort of corporate event, family reunion, etc in Walla Walla, I would certainly call Sharon.

I wish I could add more than 5 stars, because Sharon is amazing!

Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great Wine Guide!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Sharon is first class. Her years of experience in the Walla2 wine industry provides the opportunity to meet with winemakers along with visits to smaller scale, lesser known wineries that produce top notch wines.

Visited July 2013