“I don't know it was gross!”
Review of Jumpin' Jellybeanz

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jumpin' Jellybeanz
Reviewed 17 February 2013

When I walked in the door, two staff members were in the kitchen preparing something. The female emPlouee headed over to greet me when she was almost there the other male employee said something tO her and she responded out loud "ignore him?" to which the man said yes and the woman said "you want me to ignore him?" and then she went back over to him and I proceeded to wait.
Throughout my two hour visit I witnessed at least 3 barefoot children with no socks leaving dirty sweaty footprints on the mats! (up front right in plain view of the staff. Then I ordered fries. The attending employee told me they would be up in a few minutes. Seeing the non stop traffic cing through the front door I was very patient. After 25 minutes I went and asked and she looked surprised and said just a minute. When I received my fries they were burnt! They obviously didn't care about the fries being edible at all! Very poor customer service :(

Reviewed 13 January 2013

As an older guy, they have some killer games for older folks. Aweseome pizza. Go with the white sause. When ever Im passing by, I always step in for a quick game or two.

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Took our granddaughter for her 2nd birthday. She had a great time. A few things I would change...but over all good and we will be back.

Reviewed 27 September 2012 via mobile

Jumpy castle galore. Great for little kids and pre-teens. My teen girls had a great time here playing with their younger cousins. Comfortable couches for the parents in a little area where we could watch.

Only strange, but amusing thing was hearing the chipmunks playing on the sound system doing the time warp lol.