“Fun for kids, but with reservations”
Review of Jumpin' Jellybeanz

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jumpin' Jellybeanz
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I have taken my kids here about four times, and three of those times they came home and were sick with a bad cold within a day. Granted, any place with multiple children will have its fair share of germs but one time in particular it was the owners children who were running around with snotty noses. There is a rule about kids having to wear socks and at any given time only about half of them are. It makes it harder to enforce the rules for my own kids when it seems like the rules don't matter. Twice my son (age six) has been slightly hurt by other kids bouncing into him which kind of ruined his experience. And yes that will come with the territory in this type of environment. It seems to be a popular place for birthday parties and we have attended two here, which seems to work well. They not only have bounce houses but also other games for kids to play, two pinball machines as well as other video games. There are nice couches for parents to sit on, but the wall around them makes it hard to keep an eye on the kids when seated. Pros and cons about this place, once in a while it's a fun place to have the kids let off steam.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

We had our son's birthday party here and had a wonderful time. The pizza theymake is good and filled up the hungry jumpers. This is a great place to take your kids on a rainy winter day or when I just want to sit and read and have your kids play. Glad we have this place in our town.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

In response to the last review that complained about kids not wearing socks, here are some things to think about.
1. The rules are that parents are to stay with and watch their kids.
2. Socks are required.
So to me, I dont expect the staff to enforce the rules when as a parent I do so myself. If I see something dangerous, of course I will let them know, but its up to us as adults to hold parents responsible for their own kids. After the kids have been jumping they get hot and tend to try to take the socks off. If its busy as you mentioned, the staff have parties and food and admissions to handle. I feel we are very fortunate to have this luxury in Walla Walla especially on the cold and rainy days when kids are stuck in the house. It is a great way to get some energy out. Its also nice that they have made a nice waiting area for the adults to be comfortable. I dont think of food as my first priority when I go there, but they do have a nice variety of things, and their desserts are quite an indulgence. So no I dont think its gross.

1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed 17 February 2013

When I walked in the door, two staff members were in the kitchen preparing something. The female emPlouee headed over to greet me when she was almost there the other male employee said something tO her and she responded out loud "ignore him?" to which the man said yes and the woman said "you want me to ignore him?" and then she went back over to him and I proceeded to wait.
Throughout my two hour visit I witnessed at least 3 barefoot children with no socks leaving dirty sweaty footprints on the mats! (up front right in plain view of the staff. Then I ordered fries. The attending employee told me they would be up in a few minutes. Seeing the non stop traffic cing through the front door I was very patient. After 25 minutes I went and asked and she looked surprised and said just a minute. When I received my fries they were burnt! They obviously didn't care about the fries being edible at all! Very poor customer service :(