“Nice End Of Day Eats On Business Trip”

Mill Creek Brewpub and Ale House
Ranked #34 of 139 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This was a nice place for all my colleagues and I to drop in and eat after a long days work and driving. Menu had plenty of choices, and I had the angry burger or something like that. Sorry I can't remember the name, but I do remember it had a chipotle spread and was delicious! I didn't have a beer, but two of my colleagues commented on how good the walla walla Wheat beer was.

I would come here again, very nice!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We enjoyed our lunch on a Sunday, when not many restaurants seemed to be open. It was a pretty generic and predictable menu, and the food was okay. The service was pretty good.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

This is a indoor outdoor brew pub, and a great place to meet up with friends. You can start with a pitcher of tap beer and snack on the free popcorn and peanuts. They have a good menu for burgers/sandwiches, and beers. When the band is playing outside there is fun for everyone. Lots of seating and family friendly.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We went with another couple during our Walla Walla weekend. We wanted a break from wine (Hello BEER) and to have dinner.

Gotta love a place with free popcorn and peanuts with the sports on for the guys.

We all enjoyed our dinners - 3 fish and chips and a prime rib sandwich. I appreciated that they let us substitute fries for sweet potato fries without an extra charge.

The service was friendly. The only downside was that it was a little too dark in the restaurant - hard to read the menu kind of dark.

We'll definitely go back again when we're back in Walla Walla.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Good brew-pub fare in a bar/restaurant atmosphere. We had a fine lunch at Mill Creek, sandwiches and burgers, fries, etc. Greta fast service and the food was fine. I think that anyone looking for a decent brew-pub meal can't go wrong here.