“Great space, great service!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Reina Cuisine - CLOSED

Red Reina Cuisine
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Meridian, Idaho
“Great space, great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here after noticing Red Reina's as a new addition to Walla Walla. We were interested in a boxed lunch to take back to our hotel. We opted for the #2 @ $14. It had two decent cheeses, nice pickled carrots, peppers and olives, two yummy sliced Italian meats, crostini and a wine country soda (the pinot noir was great!). It was toward the end of the day so we were offered rosemary focaccio to supplement the short supply of crostini...it was a nice addition! Reina herself helped us. She was very friendly and nice. The space is wonderful! Bright, light, clean and inviting! We will be going back to try the sandwiches!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank scoozie358

Corvallis, Oregon, United States
“Red Reina Reigns!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

This is by far the best restaurant of its kind in Walla Walla. The service is friendly, attentive, and prompt. But best of all is the food: you've never had sandwiches like they make here. I don't especially like tuna sandwiches, but when I took a bite of Red Reina's, it literally made my mouth water. Flavors, textures, ingredients are unusual (i.e. not boring), delicious, and satisfying. Prices are affordable for anyone. I noticed a mix of patrons, always a good sign.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Sarge1118
Walla Walla, WA
“Fresh, Flavorful Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

I have had lunch here twice. The first time I didn't order what I wanted but was still happy with what I got, a choose your own salad. I had the Chicken salad on it. I liked that everything was fresh but I prefer to order salads already created for the menu. On my second visit I had the Daily special, that I saw on Facebook, the Mufffaletta Sandwich, yummy fresh olive salad with great salami and turkey and cheese layers. I did feel that the crust was too hard for this kind of a sandwich because it is so large. But, not so bad that I would not have it again. I just prefere a softer crust on my sandwiches. I also had a cup of the Moroccan Harira soup, yummy fresh and hearty with the great beans in it. I also had the Iced Tea and loved it so much I would stop in just to get it to go daily. I like this place, everything seems fresh. The staff is friendly although I felt they were a little busy and not able to greet tables right away especailly after just opening and on a Monday. I guess they could have been caught off guard with the place filling up so quickly on Monday morning. Glad they deliver to downtown businesses, I would consider ordering to my place of work.

• Visited March 2013