“Favorite restaurant in town!”

Mr. Ed's Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 134 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Walla Walla, Washington
“Favorite restaurant in town!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

This is by far my favorite place to eat in town! I go here with my friends and family! Great prices, good food, awesome service, very family orientated and they will even join in to help celebrate birthdays. Enjoy the atmosphere and decor to look at. My most favorite thing is the jokes in the phamplets at each table! Keep it original!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bbq is worth going for!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been going here for as long as I can remember and have always loved the food but with the newer bbq deal they have, oh boy, just made them even better!! The porky pig burger is my FAVE!

• Visited March 2013
Sacramento, CA
“Good old fashioned food and service.”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Mr. Ed's was just a half block from the Colonial Motel. I recommend. Good food and great waitresses!

Visited October 2013
Spokane
“The best chicken fried steak!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a corporate flight layover as we do often. I ordered breakfast with another pilot and all that I can say is Wow!
This is down home small town cooking at it's best. Everything was hot and brought to the table quickly as possible. If you are passing through Walla Walla, Washington stop into Mr. Ed's and I think you will be glad that you did.

Visited September 2013
Eagle, Idaho
“Big portions”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

If your looking for an large size dinner breakfast , this is your spot . Nothing fancy just straight up diner fair at ok prices!
You will leave with a doggie bag !

Mike