“Wish I could stay longer”

Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Walla Walla
Reviewed 25 February 2012

While my home was going through renovations my husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn for a couple days. We had a business suite on the 4th floor. The view of Millcreek and the Blue Hills were wonderful. I enjoyed being able to open the window and listen to the creek. The room was very clean and comfortable. King size bed, small refrigerator, microwave, sofa, and arm chair in one large room. Bathroom was normal size. Amazing water pressure. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of water pressure in the shower. There was plenty of hot water.

Our room was next to the elevator , but we never heard it. The whole stay was a very pleasant experience and while I like being in my own home, I have to admit that I wish I could stay longer.

While I did not stay on the main floor, I can see how some may have found that floor not so enjoyable. However that is usually true of most places. It's usually best to stay on an upper floor, so most of the complaints about the main floor are true of all hotels/motels.
I can easily recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank sjmkls
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla

Reviewed 5 November 2011

After a full day on the road exploring Mt St Helens and the Columbia River Gorge, the Comfort Inn was a welcome stop. We had no reservation but General Manager Anita took our party in hand and put us in spacious, adjoining ground floor rooms. We ate in town with some locals and returned for a great night's sleep. The complementary hot breakfast was very complete and got the day off to a good start. The rooms were clean and fresh-smelling with very up-scale bed linens. This is a well-run establishment, ideal for an overnight or a longer stay in Walla Walla.

1  Thank mullet034
Reviewed 3 November 2011

We always stay at the Comfort Inn when we are in WW. We stay on the 4th floor and enjoy looking at the "Blue Mountains", the view is great, and find it very quiet. We have found that the entire staff is friendly and very accomodating. They are always eager to help and ask if you need anything, they give great quality customer service. We stay there at least 4 times a year. The rooms are very clean and have great up to date amenties. The "Wine Bar" is a great place to relax and always nice to relax on the spacious patio next to the gas fireplace.
They offer a good variety of food for the continental breakfast. I would not hesitate to recommend this stop for my friends.

Room Tip: I always ask for the 4th floor facing the Blue Mountains
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank poolboyRedmond
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This hotel is clean and maintained and safe, but has other challenges. We stayed on the ground floor and had lots of plumbing noises whenever the room above used water. The work out room is only 2 machines. The breakfast was deep in choices, but the eggs at 0830 were stone cold, and the gravy (for biscuits and gravy) tasteless. I asked two employees not to smoke at the front door (a bad look, and violating state law), and they grumpily complied. Add all this onto to being not close to anything (besides the other hotel next door and the requisite restaurant in the parking lot), and I would not stay here again. There are several other hotels with better locations in Walla Walla for the same price.

1  Thank Restless_in_Seattle
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Located on the west side of Walla Walla just off US 12 (Myrna Rd. exit). Adjacent properties include: Sterling's Restaurant and Holiday Inn Express.

The rooms were very clean, the staff was helpful and friendly.

Best of all Tommy's Dutch Lunch diner is a few blocks away; this place IS a classic. The varnished plywood ceiling panels have seen it all. The clientele ranges from truck drivers to college staff. The place is packed at breakfast.

Reviewed 30 October 2011

We stayed on the ground floor and could hear our upstairs neighbors when ever they walked across the floor. We were located next to the ice machine and listened to the compressor and water running all night long. Breakfast was very average and the hotel is not walking distance to anything. There are much better options in Walla Walla like the Marcus Whitman.

1  Thank BoatingInSeattle
Reviewed 29 September 2011

This is a nice, clean hotel typical of most Comfort Inns I have stayed at around the country. Our room was clean and everything worked properly. Front desk staff was great. Plenty of parking and they even allowed our four motorcycles to be parked under the overhang room near the front entrance. Breakfast was also typical of this type of hotel - not a lot of choices but it was fine to get you going in the morning. Across the driveway as a full service restaurant (Sterlings) so you could have a full breakfast if you wished. Stayed here two nights while wine tasting in the local area and it was uneventful - good place to stop while on the road.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends