“Thanks Eric for your enthusiasm and knowledge.”
Review of Walla Walla Gourmet - CLOSED

Walla Walla Gourmet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Walla Walla Gourmet, formerly known as Salumiere Cesario, is located in the heart of downtown Walla Walla in the historic Seil building. This must-visit shop features the only walk-in cheese closet in the Pacific Northwest filled with artisanal cheeses from around the world, an incredible selection of salumi, some of the freshest produce in town, a fine selection of wine and beer from near and far, an exquisite salt bar, and many more treats for the fine palate. Walla Walla Gourmet also offers fresh prepared menu items and Euro-Style Lunch Boxes for eating on site at our lunch counter or outdoor patio or always available to go. Open every day.
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I visited Sauiere Cesario June 30. I was given Excellent inforation in regards to wine selection by young man named Eric, who helped me pick a bottle of wine for a gift. He was very courteous and knowedgable about the wines they have in the store. I LOVED His ENTHUSIASM and kindness. I bought two bottes instead of just one. Thanks Eric for sharing your knowedge of the wines, and some of the history behind them. It made my visit to Walla Walla more interesting and memorable.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Much, much bigger space for this nice spot, although it's interesting that they didn't expand the cheese room...Still have really nice quality items, the salt selection is terrific. Try the Disco Dust on a steak!!

Reviewed 27 September 2012 via mobile

I'm visiting family in town and we stopped by to get lunch. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the food was very tasty. The place is kind of setup like a deli with eat in or take out. I had the Reuben which was quite tasty and everyone else liked their food too. I'm only in town for a few days, but I'm planning to come back before I leave.

1  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Their salami selection is the best I have ever seen! Although their salamis are expensive; they are all top quality. We ordered ½ pound and were able to make 3 meals out of ½ pound of meat, due to the salami’s rich flavor. The service was excellent. We will be back.

2  Thank Cheryl M
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Could have been great, but the 'lunchbox' is no deal. Pretty overpriced for the small amount of bread, cheese pieces and meats. If you want to get take-away food, order a sandwich. Lots of fine cheeses in the closet room. Good wine selection. Decent selection of picnic/kitchen instruments. There are other places in WaWaWa to get better value.

4  Thank Patrick S