Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn & Suites(Walla Walla)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
View Hotel
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
View Hotel
The Boyer House(Walla Walla)
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernsdouble sinkssoy milkcookiesblock walkwine tastingclose to downtownclean roomsoff the highwaywould stay here againwalking distancepool and hot tubbreakfast roomhot breakfastgreat place to stayconvenient locationwhitman college
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2009

My fiance and I wanted to get away to Walla Walla for the weekend and wanted a nice hotel but did not want to spend an arm and a leg so we could rather spend on nice dinners, wine, etc. We chose the Best Western and we were both very impressed! We had a suite with a queen bed for only $99 a night! The room was extremely spacious and it had everything we could possibly need! The hotel was very clean and organized. The location was fantastic! We walked downtown in just minutes, it's close to restaurants, parks, Safeway grocery store, and more. The staff was extremely friendly and provided excellent customer service. One member of staff, Don, even made delicious fresh baked cookies for the lobby each day! The hotel also has a pool and hot tub available which we utilized one evening and it was a relaxing way to end the day! There is also a mini workout room with nice equipment right outside the pool. The continental breakfast was also great! When we visit Walla Walla again we will definitely stay here!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Koikola
Reviewed 23 October 2008

Stayed here on a Girlfriends Get-a-way trip and had excellent accomodations. The room was large and very nice. Shower was hot, bathroom was clean. Breakfast was as good as Best Western gets, so can't complain.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2008

My husband and I decided to spend the night in Walla Walla on our return home from Boise to Seattle. Since we are members of Best Western decided to stay there - mostly because of the convenient location to the highway. The hotel is very close to some great restaurants and those that aren't next door are within walking distance. The staff at the BW were courtious and friendly and most helpful. Our room was clean and neat, and even came with complimentary popcorn and bottled water. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic! They had everything a regular restaurant buffet would have. We were very impressed.
The only downside was the noise from the highway, and had we been on a differnt side of the hotel probably wouldn't have noticed it much.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2008

I'm staying here for work and have been here almost a week. I do not recommend this place for anyone, but especially not for business travelers.

Want to go relax in the hot tub? Forget about it! I went down one evening after a rough day at work only to find five kids under age 6-ish all running around screaming at the top of their lungs...no parents. I agree this is not the hotels fault directly, but they are definitely at fault for not monitoring it more closely, especially since its against the law and dangerous for kids that young to be swimming without a guardian.

It could be argued that some people may appreciate this, but even though I had my "do not disturb" sign outside, housekeeping called several times wondering if I truly didn't want to be disturbed. When I confirmed that I did NOT want new linens, they told me that they change all linens every three days, so they would be changing the linens anyway.

My refrigerator froze all of my food (rock hard) even though I turned the temperature gauge to the warmest possible. I reported it to the front desk and the clerk suggested that I just keep the fridge door open (???!!!). He said he would report it to maintenance, but its now been two days and they still haven't done anything about it.

The internet is wireless and is the slowest I have ever experienced at a hotel that claims it is broadband. I even did a speed test (speedtest dot net) and its slower than the connection on my cell phone!! (And my signal strength is excellent). I"m assuming they have only one broadband connection on a wireless router with bandwidth for all three floors of rooms.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank simpleutahboi
Reviewed 22 July 2008

The hotel is a Best Western and its quality is about what you would expect for a Best Western. Its nothing fancy but the room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the rates were reasonable which was exactly what I was looking for.

Now, the added benefit for the Best Western (and also La Quinta) is their location is spectacular, especially when compared to the current (July '08) top two hotels on Trip Adviser. At the Best Western you're basically walking distance from food and shops where as at the Holiday/Comfort Inn's you're a good mile or two away from downtown.

Highly recommended for a stay in Walla Walla.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple