“Bridal Shower”
Review of Green Gables Inn

Green Gables Inn
Ranked #2 of 12 Walla Walla B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Green Gables Inn was a beautiful setting for my daughter's bridal shower. We felt so relaxed and comfortable using both the dining room and parlor spaces for the Shower. The tea, scones, sparkling wine, and sandwiches were delicious. We enjoyed our time immensely. Behind the scene, Alexis and Andi were so flexible and helpful in responding to our wishes . It truly felt like they tailored the entire Inn around our little group's needs and went out of their way to make this delightful experience affordable. I definitely recommend the GGI.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Green Gables Inn

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I came back for my alumni weekend at Whitman College, and not wanting to stay at the motels and the "only hotel" of years past, decided to look for a B and B. This was a super lucky choice! We got the Idlewild Room, a huge room on the second floor with a large porch attached to the room. The bed was amazingly comfie, the room was nicely appointed without being overly chintzy, and the bonus walk-in closet and huge bathroom made it seem like we had a cottage rather than a room. The write up on the food was the deciding factor when I made the reservation and it did not disappoint. I own a catering company, and I like to eat well when I travel, and the food was lovingly prepared and served. I can't think of a thing i would improve. We will come here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Green Gables Inn exceeded our expectations. Alexis couldn't have been nicer. The decor was beautiful and restful - very inviting. The breakfasts were unbelievable. Beer, wine, soft drinks, and water were available to us for free in the downstairs fridge, along with cookies and candies. We walked everywhere. Downtown is easily accessible. I will go back and highly recommend this B&B to any age group.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margi920
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Green Gables is a very comfortable and beautiful old home. My wife and I stayed here one night on a getway to the wine country. We thoroughly enjoyed our room with a private deck. Good location just 2 blocks from the college and a couple of minutes from downtown. Breakfast was selected from 4 choices and was excellent. Alexis is a great host and innkeeper.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Green Gables was the perfect stop for our 1 night in Walla Walla. Our room was clean, cozy, and comfortable; the atmosphere was quiet and relaxing, and the breakfast was OUTSTANDING! I highly recommend this B&B!

Room Tip: We stayed in Dryad's Bubble and loved it!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Exactly what we were looking for on our "girl's weekend". The beds are extremely comfortable, the rooms are beautiful, the food is delicious. I am definitely looking forward to a romantic weekend with my husband there soon.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Birch Path room which was perfect. We peeked in the other rooms and they were amaz...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Comfortable, well appointed, cosy room. Extremely comfortable bed and duvet! One block from Whitman College, about 4 blocks from downtown Walla Walla. Breakfast was one of the best and most creative that I've ever had. Would highly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family