“Cincy stay”

Ranked #17 of 52 Hotels in Cincinnati
Lima
“Cincy stay”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

From arrival until departure the entire staff was very friendly. Our room was very nice, clean and comfortable. Food on the free breakfast buffet was hot and good and the buffet was well maintained by the staff.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Columbus, United States
Reviewed 20 November 2013

A day after my stay, I checked my bank account and found that there was a charge for $111.62 on my debit card. I thought this was weird because my husband paid our bill in cash. I called the hotel and asked why I had been charged. The front desk manager AND general manager argued with be for 20 minutes that I had not been charged, when indeed I had. I was looking right at it in my bank account! They REPEATEDLY told me they 'could not help me' and that no one could, and it wasn't their charge. They also refused to give me any corporate phone number. They told me I was wrong and I felt belittled by the managers. Eventually they found the source of the charge (surprise! It WAS from them!). They reversed it and I still haven't seen it come back into my bank account so if it's not there tomorrow I will be calling back and I will get the police involved if necessary. And for 20 minutes of arguing and low and behold I was correct all along, with the stress and disrespect, all I got was a 'sorry for the mishap' before the general manager ended the call. Needless to say, I will NOT be staying at this Hampton Inn ever again. Which is sad because I have stayed here in the past and USED to recommend it. Never again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

3 Thank Elizabeth G
Grove City, Ohio
Reviewed 15 November 2013

My wife and I took a weekend trip just to get away and relax. This hotel was very nice and we had no problems other than a couple things. The only two things that caused us not to give a total 10 on everything were the heating unit was very loud when it came on. We actually had to turn it off at night so we could sleep. The other was the lack of easily accessible electrical outlets. Most of them were used for lights and appliances in the room, but very few were available for our electronic devices. The ones that were open were behind tables, TV stand or refrigerator. Other than that, it was an enjoyable stay. The staff was helpful and friendly, the hotel was in a convenient location and the beds were extremely comfortable. Would certainly stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Isla Vista, California
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Newer hotel, nice spacious rooms. They provided 4 large towels which is nice, and the breakfast was very good (today had western omelletes, sausage, coffee, and waffles, fruit and pastries were available). Good restaurant and bar (Longhorn Steakhouse) across the parking lot.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Sunset Beach, Oahu, Hawaii, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I work in the hospitality industry at a major resort in Hawaii where the Aloha spirit abounds, and I felt right at home at Hampton Eastgate. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and made me feel welcomed. I was very impressed with the size and cleanliness of the room. Hampton Eastgate is right in the middle of everything the Eastgate area has to offer, within walking distance to restaurants and shopping, yet tucked away in the trees in a peaceful, tranquil setting.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Brunswick
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We were pleased with the accomodations and the staff. The Hampton Inn provides consistent quality and service. That is why we choose this hotel. It was easy to access 9close to the hightway) yet quiet.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

the villages, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

the staff was wonderful. Always a smile and very helpful The breakfast was always refilled. The severs were always refilling and making sure everything was clean. My sister was traveling with me and she has problems with her back. The beds were so comfortable that she was able to have a good night sleep.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family