I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel.
The check-in process was quick and the clerk was very friendly. She promptly issued our hotel keys and showed us to the area where morning continental breakfast would be served in the morning.
We were pleasantly surprised when we entered the two bedroom suite. The suite had nice, clean kitchenette with microwave, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and most importantly, a coffee maker.
The dining area provided a good sized rectangular table with three chair. One side of the table sat against the wall between the bathroom and the bedroom.
The living area had sofa, chair, and flat screen television.
The two bedrooms were nice. Both had queen sized beds and flat screen televisions. Ample drawer space.
Bathroom was nice. The door in the bathroom separated the shower/toiler area from the vanity area. Made it nice for someone to shower while another was using the vanity.
The rooms were very clean. The Housekeeping staff was excellent.
We checked out the continental breakfast one morning. Not much offered. Packaged muffins, bagels, cream cheese, milk, coffee, packaged oatmeal, cereal.
The hotel does have an outside pool. During our time there, the pool was undergoing repair and maintenance. Too cold to swim outdoors anyway.
One night, the fire alarms sounded and we had to evacuate the building. The alarms were very loud and ear piercing. Definitely got our attention at midnight. Fire department arrived and confirmed it was a false alarm. Made for an interesting night.
The location is in a nice location located off the main street where you can find plenty of shopping and tons of restaurants to choose from. Conveniently located one exit away from Kings Island Amusement Park.
Overall, a nice place to stay. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our recently renovated suites and lobby will provide you with an unforgettable stay here in Mason, Ohio. At TownPlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast, each room comes fully-equipped with a kitchen, desk and ergonomic work chair, high-quality bedding, an HDTV, and free WiFi is offered throughout the hotel property. Not to mention each guest gets a complimentary buffet breakfast or hot breakfast. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, fitness center and is less than a few miles from some great restaurants in Mason, Ohio. Nearby dining options include Bravo! Cucina Italiana, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Mimi’s Cafe, Kyoto Japanese Cuisine and Olive Garden. Also close by you’ll find some of Mason’s most popular tourist attractions including the Cincinnati Zoo, Kings Island, The Beach Waterpark, Heritage Village Museum, Ride the Ducks of Cincinnati, and University of Cincinnati. Plan your extended stay today at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel Cincinnati
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast/Mason Ohio