“Definitely a Zoo to visit if you are in Cincinnati”

Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
Ranked #2 of 182 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This second oldest zoo in the U.S., considered one of the best in the country, is most renowned for its endangered species and birthing programs, particularly for gorillas and white tigers, and has a wonderful collection of felines and a delightful manatees exhibit.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Definitely a Zoo to visit if you are in Cincinnati”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a very well run Zoo, with fantastic exhibits. There are a lot of attractions and interaction with the animals and staff.

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

The zoo was great...everything was mapped out perfectly. I saw all the exhibits, the path was perfect once we left one attraction the path/trail lead us to the next. The price was good...i purchased a soda that had refills for $1.00 and that was all I needed to get me thru the day, it was the best value on the park. I would definitely visit again whenever I'm in the area.

2 Thank alsmithjr52
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Very nice!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We visited with our daughter and granddaughter who live in Cincinnati. We had a good time and the weather was very nice. There were a lot of exhibits that were closed so we were kind of disappointed about that. Hopefully we can come another time and see more.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Most uncaring people ever”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I called the zoo the morning I was planning to take my 4 yr old granddaughter & asked specifically about bringing my 11 lb emotional support dog. Was told no problem, then after driving an hour to get there & paying for $9 parking, was turned away at the gate because my dog was not allowed to come in. Mind you, I have this dog because I have not been able to ride in a car or deal with crowds since my daughter was killed by a drunk driver. The supervisor was very rude & actually called security to the parking lot & make sure I left with my dog. I will never spend money at this zoo, even if I reach a point where I can travel without my dog

4 Thank Mbowmer
Avon, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“One of the best”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Been to many zoos. This is one of the best. Beautiful grounds. Wonderful exhibits and the animals were out and very active.