The Westin Cincinnati
US$199
US$193
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$87
Travelocity
US$387
TripAdvisor
1,190 results
All reviewsheavenly bedfountain squarefountain viewice rinkpool and hot tubbusiness hoteltop floorfirst floorself parkfloor roomvalet parkingfree internetfront desk staffdowntown areaper dayhotel is in a great locationthe great american ballpark
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

In town for a cheer event with my daughter. Everything was perfect. Very clean rooms. Nice bar in lobby. Staff treated my kids like kings and queens. Great location downtown close to many restaurants. The bagel place next door is great for breakfast. Overall a great stay.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Bsouth123
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We went to a Bengals game last Sunday and wanted to eat lunch at the Westin Hotel. We arrived about 11am to find the 2 major restaurants closed and only a small breakfast hub opened. We were disappointed and could not figure out with all the people downtown for a game that the restaurants would be closed. I would suggest eating elsewhere on Sunday before anyone decides to eat at this hotel. Wish we knew this ahead of time.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Our daughter was married in October and because we had many out-of-town guests we chose the Westin for our wedding and reception venue. Our traveling guests were delighted to have an all in one location. Even though we live in greater Cincinnati we spent the weekend there too. First, I just want to say what a great location they have. They are in the heart of the city and overlook fountain square. There are many great restaurants and plenty to see and do downtown Cincinnati.

The rooms, though perhaps a bit older, were well maintained and very nice. The beds were very comfortable! The front staff was excellent and very professional. We made many trips to the Westin in preparation for the wedding and they were always helpful. We were very pleased with our stay and I feel confident that our weddings guests had the same experience.

If you are looking for a place to hold a wedding (or other event) in downtown Cincinnati, I cannot recommend The Westin enough. We had about 175 guests and held the ceremony in the Tyler Davidson Room and the reception in the Fountain Room. The Fountain Room overlooks Fountain Square and made a beautiful backdrop for the reception. More than anything the event staff was amazing. Donna Murphy coordinated our event and she made the process easy. She answered every email I sent promptly, she returned all my phone calls right away and she made us feel like our daughters wedding was her top priority. The event staff did a wonderful job serving us at the wedding reception and then taking care of all the cleanup. I've heard some horror stories about other hotel venues, but none here. They were simply wonderful!

Coordinating our room block was also easy. Nicole Norfleet was very professional and took care of all the details.

Our wedding and Westin experience also had a nice side affect - we got to know our city a little better. My husband and I now regularly go downtown for events and also to try out new restaurants. It's rally been a lot of fun to rediscover our city!

Room Tip: I loved having a fountain view room!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Was travelling to Cincinnati for the Bengals game and decided to stay at the Westin. Having travelled for years I know what to expect and can realize when expectations are exceeded. I can tell you I was blown away from the staff and professionalism to the conditions/cleanliness of the rooms. Absolutely a first class operation. Not even a close second in Cincinnati.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the 5th street side. Great view!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Slightly older but otherwise great location and typical nice westin value. Front desk wait times can be a little long at times and staff somewhat impersonable in the 3 times I've stayed here but otherwise no problems

• Stayed: November 2013