“Perfect Location”

Ranked #16 of 52 Hotels in Cincinnati
Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This property is centrally located in the city and has great access to stellar restaurants.
Check in was friendly and helpful. Andrew had customer service in mind when we arrived. We were in a Fountain Square view room which is member level rooms. I recommend the extra $$ for this view. The room size was enormous for 2. The view was beautiful. The room product a bit tired. Not cleaned exceptionally well....found previous guests bottle cap on the floor, in plain sight, next to the bed. The bathroom was freezing! The floor was too cold to stand on with bare feet, while the room was perfectly warm. The Heavenly Bed is just that, heavenly! You don't want to get up! The concierge found a great breakfast for us a couple blocks over as well.

Room Tip: Fountain Square view, floor 9 or above.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
  • Korean first
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 17 January 2014

It was my first experience staying at The Westin Hotels, I stayed for a couple nights and experienced a great service beginning with a guy named Jack that helped with my luggage, the attendants who did my check in were very kind and nice, the famous heavenly beds made a great difference, plus the restaurants and location made my trip much easier. I highly recommend the Westin Cincinnati Hotel!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Edward M
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My husband and I stayed at The Westin Cincinnati for our wedding weekend in October of 2013. We checked in the day of our rehearsal dinner, and the staff couldn't have been more amazing. The woman who checked us in was quick and efficient, and answered all of our questions. When she found out we were staying for our wedding she told us that if we needed ANYTHING at all they would be there to help, she even gave us some wedding advice and said kind words to make us feel at ease! On Saturday, the actual day of our wedding, all of my bridesmaids and I were getting ready in our room, while my husband went elsewhere to get ready. The front desk staff were super nice, and brought extra chairs to the room because I hadn't thought of extra places to sit for hair and make-up! Also, one of the only downsides of the hotel was that we were near the top floor, and even though it was October we had horribly hot and humid weather that weekend. The air conditioning just couldn't keep up to cool such a large room so high up, which is understandable, and when we called down to tell them how hot it was in the room they quickly sent somebody up to fix it. Overall, we had a great experience at the hotel, especially with the staff! I would definitely recommend staying here for trips to Cincinnati. Not only are the staff great, but the views over Fountain Square are wonderful, and the distance to the stadiums, shops, bars, and restaurants can't be beat! We rarely have a reason to stay at a hotel in Cincinnati, seeing as this is our hometown, but if we ever do again, we will definitely be staying here!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ash_Iheartcoasters
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My boyfriend and I enjoyed two nights at the Westin this past weekend. This was my first visit to Cincinnati and I loved the great central location of this hotel. There were many restaurants within walking distance and the Casino shuttle was quick and easy to use. I especially loved the fountain view and the ice skating rink just below our window.

The room was spacious, quiet and clean and of course the bedding was wonderful.
I will definitely stay at this Westin again.

Room Tip: Fountain View is worth the slight bump in price if you enjoy people watching. The windows are floor...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The properties management staff have proven themselves to be very professional and helpful.
They are always ready to assist with any issues the guests may have. It was a pleasure dealing with them and they made my experience in Cincinnati a pleasant and productive one.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This was a very nice hotel to stay at as we were in town to go to the Horseshoe casino. The hotel has a very convenient shuttle bus to and from the casino. The front desk was very prompt. The rooms were very spacious and had a beautiful view overlooking fountain square Cincinnati's most famous icon"wkrp". The one downfall I had was they don't have parking. There is a garage run by the city that " was full" so we had to valet and the hotel charges 30 dollars for 1 overnight stay. Not a great way to start off my stay there but everything else was pretty good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel for our wedding night and had a great corner room with a view of Fountain Square. Besides the great bedding, we really enjoyed the bathroom too. It was a great romantic evening and they took care of us well.

• Stayed October 2013