I thought this hotel was decent--the room appeared fairly clean and is what I would consider 'standard'. For a Westin though, I kind of expected more. The rooms are really nothing special--especially for the price. The bathroom is tinyyyy, bed was comfortable as always at a Westin although I did see a few hairs on the other side of the bed from where I slept--yuck. The gym was packed in the morning and I had trouble getting a treadmill--wasn't what I would expect for a Westin gym. For the number of guests they appear to have staying there, they may want to consider a bigger gym--there just wasn't enough room.
The pluses are the bed was comfortable, all of the staff I encountered were really friendly and I like having Ingredients right downstairs too. This is also a great location and able to walk to lots. I think with some upgrades this could be a great hotel--It's not bad, I would stay here for work again but like I mentioned, it's not that great either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio