My wife and I stayed here for one night while attending a show at a nearby theater. Overall we had a nice stay. Check-in and check-out were swift. Our room was comfortable and met our needs. The only strange thing about the room was the coffee maker. The coffee maker was one that brewed one cup at a time. Nothing wrong with that except the sachets that contained the coffee were obviously meant for a different style and larger coffee maker. Maybe they had new coffee makers but had some old coffee sachets that they were trying to use up. The location of the hotel is great, right in the heart of downtown Cincinnati with lots of restaurants, bars, and entertainment options within easy walking distance. I would not hesitate to stay here again if in Cincinnati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio