“No Way!”

Days Inn Cincinnati East
Ranked #45 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Please know that I am not a picky traveler and this is why I booked the room here. I did ignore the negative reviews and thought we could give it a go. But this hotel was beyond terrible. We were appalled at the first room we were given. I would have taken pictures if I could have kept my composure after being in the room. The smell in the room was enough to know this was not the room for us. The furniture was falling apart (not such a big deal), the bedding was pilled, stained and had cigarette burns. The room was truly filthy. The phone was covered in some unknown substance and it didn’t even work to call the front desk. We went to the front desk to try to give another room a try. We were given a key to a room that was wide open and occupied by someone (not a registered guest). I was in tears and that was the end of trying. Since the room was booked through Expedia we were refunded our money. We paid $10 more for a beautiful room with in walking distance from this hotel. Management should be ashamed of this establishment!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This is an older building, but the rooms have been updated and renovated. I was hesitant at first due to the previous comments posted here but when I asked the lady at the front desk to view the room I'd be checking into, I was sold. I didn't have any troubles during my stay. The staff are all extremely helpful, I must admit, will return!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple