We had a group in for an overnight stay and a board meeting and were very pleased at the hospitality and service we received. The facilities were perfect for what we needed. The board meeting, sleeping rooms and parlor were well appointed and clean.
The staff were warm, friendly and knowledgeable, and a made our stay that much more enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover unparalleled service and convenience at the Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center, a hotel near the University of Cincinnati. Located on campus, this Cincinnati hotel showcases modern décor and stylish meeting spaces to create a unique setting for business or leisure. Delight in our inviting lobby fireplace as you make your way to renovated rooms with 37" flat-screen TVs. With celebrated service and flexible space, the Kingsgate Marriott is a premier conference destination in one of the fastest growing tourist regions, and this hotel also conveniently located near several Cincinnati hospitals. As a responsible meeting choice, this hotel presents 26 meeting rooms, complimentary wireless Internet, green meeting space and over 20,000 square feet of Cincinnati, OH hotel gathering space highlighted by two amphitheaters. Take advantage of our complimentary shuttle access and entry to the award-winning recreational facility on campus from this Cincinnati University hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Kingsgate Conference Hotel
- Marriott Conference Center Cincinnati
- Marriott Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Marriott
- Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center At The University Of Cincinnati Ohio