Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
ComfortInn
US$244
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$97
BestWestern.com
US$122
US$115
Comfort Inn Northeast(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$99
ComfortInn
Hopkins Park Bed and Breakfast(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$70
All reviewsbearcat loungefront deskunderground garagebreakfast buffetomelet stationroom servicenice staynice hotelbusiness tripparking feefull servicefootball gamehighly recommend this hotelbed was very comfortablerestaurants and barsfitness roomcorner room
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I held a meeting at Marriott Kingsgate in May 2014. It was a fantastic experience. Everyone did a great job. Terri Ford was very helpful in helping us make the arrangements. The tech people that helped get the projector set up were also very patient especially while helping one of our speakers. Staff members were regularly coming by and checking with us to see if we needed anything. Our expectations were far exceeded. The food in the restaurant was delicious, again far exceeded our expectations. I had the pleasure of meeting Susan Graves, the Area General Manager. I could tell by the way that she and the staff interacted that there is genuine respect and affection between them. Susan doesn't just talk the talk, she walks the walk. The survey responses from our attendees were 100% positive about the hotel. Thank you so much for a great experience. I wish I could name each employee that helped us. Please know that each and every person we interacted with was great. I have been sharing my experience with people every day since our event. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights on a visit to Cincinnati Children s hospital, rooms are spacious and very clean. Breakfast was extra but as there is nothing else in the immediate vicinity your options are limited.Reception staff were very helpful and informative.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We arrived in valet parking and the valet was no where to be found. Went to check in and the man at the desk asked if I needed something! Yes! To check in. Our room was near the elevator so we heard "ding" every time it stopped. The heating system made a zipping sound every time it kicked on. Needless to sleep was fleeting.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was staying for the UC reunion. The room was lovely,clean,comfortable, and quiet. However I could find no
information in room on the amenities of the hotel as to eating,what facilities were available,et cetra. Also I feel there should have been a towel rack in the bathroom at the sink. Staff was very nice and friendly. Overall a nice stay.

Room Tip: great location for attending activities on UC campus
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Very nice and accommodating. The only thing I could find fault to was the ice machine on our floor was empty. So not so much to complain about. :). Very clean and the bed was one of the best I have every had in a hotel. This is really tailored to business and conferences.

Stayed: April 2014