Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
Ranked #18 of 47 Hotels in Cincinnati
A TripAdvisor Member
“Under pressure”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I arrive a day early for my stay in Cincinnati and the hotel was sold out big event was going on that weekend. The front desk receptionist call across the street for me and they had a room available which I thought was very nice of her but on the other hand she put me down for a earlier check in at 2pm when that time came around and something went wrong all the staff was running around like chickens with there heads cut off. More then 20 people was waiting to check in all they offered was some chips and lemonade. How about breakfast or free parking for the inconvenience. I was very late for my event and missed some of my friends who arrived in town for just the day. I know where I will be staying my next visit and it will not be Kingsgate

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
susan g, General Manager at Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
I want to apologize for the inconvenience that was caused during your stay with us. If you were visiting our wonderful city to experience the Macy's music festival downtown we hosted many customers. Our check in time is 3:00PM and I can confirm that all customers were checked in by 3:00PM. If you have additional information or would like to contact me directly I would be pleased to discuss further. We accommodated every customer with directions to the festival, time for the concert and even had the parking garage gate in the up position allowing quick exit and entry throughout the weekend. The parking garage is not owned or operated by Kingsgate so it was helpful to have our University of Cincinnati partner with us for this wonderful weekend event. Sue

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

This hotel is clean, comfortable, well-equipped, very convenient to the Univ. of Cincinnati area,
and the staff in all departments are courteous and very helpful. The food in the restaurant is excellent and the wait staff are very friendly and helpful. I stayed 2 nights, and if my business requires me to return to this area, I will most definitely look forward to staying here again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Bob,
I just wanted to say thank you for your kind words. I will certainly share your response with those staff members noted in those departments. At Kingsgate, we strive to provide personalized service. We know that each customer is staying with different needs and we strive to exceed the expectations you have. We look forward to your return and me and my staff enjoyed hosting you.
Sue
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

My fiancé and I stayed at this hotel for a reds game, and I can't say enough about the property and staff. Everything was clean and tidy, amenities were great! We had a minor issue with our room, as the air conditioner from the room above caused condensation and dripping to our room.

We took this issue to the front desk, and they were so helpful and nice. They wanted to ensure we had a good stay and really made us want to come back, even after our room problem! They took such good care of us.

Bert was so great, really a wonderful member of the Marriott staff!!

• Stayed July 2014
Wheelersburg, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is nice and new but has a glaring need for an in-house swimming pool and exercise facility. Of course, they nickel and dime you for items at a premium price like $3 bottled water. But, the absolute worst thing is that a hotel right smack dab in the middle of Cincinnati does not have FSN Ohio on its cable package. Inexcusable and pitiful.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jnewman4
susan g, General Manager at Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing comments regarding your guest experience at the Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center. I appreciate your time and candid feedback as it provides us a valuable teaching moment to improve our level of service. On behalf of the Kingsgate Marriott, I would like to apologize for the less than perfect stay you have experienced at our hotel. When a guest checks into a Marriott hotel, they expect quality accommodations and service.

Please accept my sincerest apologies regarding the your overall guest experience. I can certainly understand how frustrating it must have been to check into our hotel only to discover that we do not have an on-site pool. The Kingsgate Marriott has a valued partnership with the University of Cincinnati Recreation Center, that is rated number one in all of the university and colleges nationwide. In addition, we offer complimentary service to the recreation center to make it as accessible as possible for our guests to enjoy the state of the art facilities. I also apologize that we do not offer the Ohio FSN channel. Our team routinely solicits feedback from our guests and makes updates to personalize our television viewing selections and will keep this in mind for future updates.

We do value your loyalty with Marriott and hope that you will return to the Kingsgate Marriott on a future trip to Cincinnati. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest Regards,

Sue Graves
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Once again I'm writing a great review about a Marriott. After this stay I will only stay at a Marriott from now on. I was part of a large group that came in at the last minute because the hotel we had orginaly booked was awful. The hotel staff at the Marriott was professional, friendly and very helpful. They made us all feel at ease after a stressful experience at the other hotel. They went out of their way to make us feel at home. My 2 night stay was great. The rooms are very clean and plenty of space. The conference center was very nice also.

• Stayed June 2014
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Awesome staff All around! Everyone was friendly, helpful and made me feel welcome! Rooms are beautiful, clean and comfy. Restaurant food and service was excellent, Darren out server was very professional , friendly and courteous! Front desk stall on all shifts were eager to assist me, helpful and friendly! Great hotel, great service!!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Weirton, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Wow, I'm blown away by the awesome service here. Great staff. Denise loves her ice cream. Darren in the restruant was awesome. Beautiful friendly and attentive. What more could you ask for. Would stay again

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business