“Good business stop.”

Comfort Suites Forest Park
Ranked #29 of 52 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

This was my second stay at the hotel. It is a dependable and good hotel for the value. Good staff, well maintained facility with clean and comfortable rooms. Walking distance to restaurants and mall.

They have a late afternoon managers reception with light munchies and beverages. Breakfast is adequate with decent selection of items. The only negative I had was that I arrived a couple of days after a snowstorm and the front of the hotel and parking lot was still treacherous with snow and ice that not been plowed or shoveled. Easy to slip and fall if you weren't really careful. Otherwise the stay was good and I will visit again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
cs483, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear, Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites in Forest Park. We are glad you enjoyed your stays and hope to see you back soon.

Madina

Reviewed 8 March 2014

The hotel was good value for the money. Two queen beds and a sofa for $75. As I was alone I didn't really need all that. Wish some hotels would offer smaller rooms for single travelers. My only complaint is that the sofa was disgusting. It had many very obvious stains. Not from one incident. They were different shapes and colors.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear, Guest

Thank you for taking time to write your review. We appreciate your valuable feedback. Please know it will be passed on to our housekeeping department for review. We do hope to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to Cincinnati.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I use this hotel for training that I do for the company I work for and they have always had great service and are very friendly. The manager, Madina, was very accommodating to my needs for the training I was conducting on this trip. First class stay and I will be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear, Guest

Thank you for the fabulous review! We are delighted your stay with the Comfort Suites in Forest Park was enjoyable. We can’t wait to welcome you back!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Our family of 4 stayed here one night for a little getaway. The hotel looks very new and nice. Upon arrival the man at the desk was on his personal phone talking and just let me stand there for a good amount of time before I finally was getting irritated and he got off his call to check me in. The toilet in our room was running when we arrived and we noted that the handle was almost broke off (which I let the front desk know). The room was clean and nice, but we did have issues with cars in the parking lot below our window blaring music very late into the night. My daughter was looking forward to swimming, but the pool was ICE cold and the hot tub was too. My husband had the front desk guy come out and play with the hot tub to get it warmer for them, but the hotel staff had obviously put too many chemicals in the tub cause it had LARGE amounts of foam overflowing from it. The breakfast was very nice, area was kept clean and the prep staff was super nice. The location was great in regards to where we were going, so I would probably stay here again if I'm in that area again.Bring your own pillows! Neck/Shoulders hurt from the pillows they had. Bed was comfy.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank travelingdiva78
Reviewed 25 December 2013

We came into town because my grandmother was in the hospital in Cincinnati. This hotel was very affordable, and also came with breakfast. I also wanted to stay there because of the proximity to a mall (across the street, pretty much being closed down, but they aren't advertising it that way.) The only issue I had with the hotel was the quality of the internet. I ended up having to use my wireless hotspot because I just could not get a good connection. Other than that, I had no problems.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear, Tanisha.

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We've already upgraded our internet in November so we hope you enjoy faster speed next time you are staying with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We sold her home and our new home is not ready --- we are staying here in transition --- The staff has been very helpful and understanding making our displacement from home the best it can be! The staff keeps the hotel very clean -- breakfast is easy access and a plus in our situation for sure

Room Tip: The 4th floor is good for families -- there is no one above you!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear, Jan

Thank you kindly for taking time to review our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Congrats on your new home!!!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel was Very clean and very nice rooms. friendly service And good breakfast. The room that I've occupied had a couch with a nice desk and a flat screen t_v with the large bathroom. It has an indoor pool and a hot tub.

• Stayed: October 2013