“I wish I could have seen more!”
Review of Eden Park

Eden Park
Ranked #20 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful scenic park in downtown Cincinati.
Reviewed 20 January 2014

The only reason I don't give the park a 5 out of 5 is because I was just passing through and did not get a chance to properly see the whole park. From what I did see it was beautiful. People walking their dogs and jogging playing with the boats in the fountain and even on a gloomy day I still admired the beauty.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

WE discovered Eden Park on a Segway tour this fall. We were taken back with all the history like the Presidents trees and other little secrets we learned that day about our city and the park. Very educational, go out and explore!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Had wedding at Seasongood pavilion and the scenery was phenominal. Loved the area and the staff at the pavilion were incredible wonderful to work with. Picnic in the area was a HUGE hit. Love the Mirror Lake scenic overlook near Krohn Conservatory. Very pretty area with good walking options. Also saw that they have Segway tours so we will do that next time.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Visited the Art Museum. then walked around a little. Beautiful this time of year, with foliage changing colours.
Beautiful views of the city - especially at night time.
We even encountered a few deer on the road - almost ran into them… :-(( The deer were beautiful though!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

It's a beautiful place to walk and think or take pictures...make sure you check out Krohn Conservatory while in the neighborhood. We did Segway tour through the park and that is a great thing to do, too.