“Excellent Food and Best Chicken Tikka ever had”

Kanak India Restaurant
Ranked #640 of 1,979 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Step into Kanak India Restaurant for an authentic Indian cuisine. Your senses will fill with aromatic herbs and spices perfectly blended with vegetables and/or meat to give you a true taste of India right in your neighborhood.
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Food and Best Chicken Tikka ever had”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The best Indian Restaurant in town. Food is outstanding and superb ambiance. The chicken tikka masala is out of the world.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank sanjay_h23

Lebanon, Ohio
“made to order chicken and lamb”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My husband works downtown and Indian take-out from Ambar is one of our favorites. Sunday we decided to get take-out from Kanak (closer to home and open), after mixed reviews and reviewing their website. Ordered our favorites: papadi chat, lamb curry, chicken saag, naan. The chicken saag was moist,fresh and delicious! Other restaurants allow the meat to simmer in the sauce for so long it is dry and tough, but not here. The lamb in the lamb curry was also fantastic, not gamey at all. I did find the curry a bit sweet and buttery for my taste. We ordered a "2" and it was not very hot, but did need a little salt. We will be back!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank daniellescrase
Ohio
“Excellent Indian restaurant”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Kanak is the local Indian restaurant of choice for my wife and me. It is close to our house, but I also enjoy the food. The ambiance and service are fine.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank glboh
Vancouver, Canada
“So dissapointing”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I actually picked this through reviews on Urbanspoon. Never again !! The room was sparse and could be another venue tomorrow, zero atmosphere. The staff were not pleasent and made you feel that you were an irratant rather than a customer. Food was basic at best and flavourless. I would never go back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Stephen K
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Good Curry!!!”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

It was a good experience to have taste of India there. first time, but great curry. I have ever tasted Indian curry before and this place reminded me that time. the "Nan" was so soft and great!!! I recommend to those who love curry. there are 6spicy levels 1-6. You can choose any level you want!!!

• Visited March 2013