SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Midtown
US$193
Hotels.com
US$187
  • Pool
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$387
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewseden parkclose to downtownshower roombrown sugartoilet areaparking chargeseparate roomslarge tvfront desk staffart museumshort drivevery clean hotelpull out couchstayed here for one nightroom facingfree breakfastsitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Myself and four of my buddies got a suite with two beds and a sofa bed. Plenty of room for all five of us. Great little bar, breakfast buffet, fitness center and hotel. Staff very attentive and helpful as we were all from out of town. Just a short drive/cab away from downtown. Room was excellent, hotel was clean. Don't hesitate. Great stay!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
SpringHillCincy, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for the next Bengals game you come in town for.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I are Marriott rewards members and decided to head to Cincy for the weekend. The youngman that checked us in was very speedy and friendly. We then took the elevators up to room 327. Very clean, spacious (microwave/refrigerator/desk/sofa bed), and such a comfortable bed.

Tired from the drive so we headed to the bar to see about ordering in a pizza. The bartender "Steven Segal" was
very friendly and got us a cold Stella and a menu.

Breakfast was very tasty (especially the scrambled eggs/salsa). Didnt use
the gym or pool but they look nice.

I would like to give 5 stars BUT....our "neighbors" were very very noisy and kept us up being well DRUNK. I had to
turn up the air conditioner to drown the noise out :(

A little tired today but we will visit Springhill Suites next time we visit Cincy again.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank misspatrick1977

We appreciate your review of our hotel and thank you very much for staying with us. I am very sorry to hear that your neighbors kept you up at night. We do have overnight security on hand each night to handle those types of situations but apparently that wasn't dealt with so I apologize. We will certainly look into that matter.

Thank you for your kind words regarding our stay, I am glad the rest of your experience was enjoyable. We look forward to having you with us again!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed here for a wedding, The rooms were nice, The staff was okay, we just didn't experience anything that justified the price. I'd much rather paid the extra $20 and stayed at a hotel right downtown.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Josh,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and thank you for staying with us. I apologize that you were dissappointed with the level of service here. It is our goal to give every guest the best experience possible and it is clear that we didn't do that in your case. We will do everything we can to imporve this issue. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Cincinnati.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a business trip. The rooms are quite spacious. I slept comfortably in the king sized bed. The pillows seemed soft - which I prefer. The bathroom is split in two & behind pocket doors - which was kind of cool. The toilet is separate from the shower & sink, & there's a little sink in the bathroom. There is only a shower which was fine for this trip but I sometimes enjoy a bathtub. The staff is friendly. There's several modern touches in the room, ex. book lights over the bed, which made my stay quite comfortable. It doesn't look like there are any restaurants within walking distance, but I haven't looked yet. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Goombagirl1
SpringHillCincy, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for the review! On your next trip to Cincinnati we would be glad to have you come and stay with us again, feel free to ask for a room with a bathtub as we do have some of those. There are some restaurants just up the hill in Mt. Adams which are worth the uphill walk, or you can jump on the complimentary shuttle to Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati where there are great restaurants to choose from. Alternatively, the downtown area is only 5 minutes away by car so very easily accessible for lots of restaurant selections there. We also have quite a few menus at the front desk for restaurants that deliver to our hotel. We certainly have your bases covered!

Thanks so much for staying with us, hope to see you again!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Obviously very close to downtown and for where we were going to children's hospital. Desk workers very friendly. Good breakfast. Very clean hotel. 179+ taxes in extremely pricey! We would've loved to use this as our primary hotel every couple months when we come to cincy children's but we cannot afford $200/night. If you are looking for a nice place with convenient location, and can fork out the cash, I recommend it highly

Stayed: June 2014
SpringHillCincy, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for your response! We are glad you enjoyed our hotel and it's location to the city and Cincinnati Children's Hospital. Please keep in mind that our rates do vary and we would like the opportunity to check on the best available rates for you the next time you come into town, please mention you are coming to visit Children's Hospital. Thanks for staying with us!