I am getting picky on hotels... they must be ultra clean, updated and with good service. This hotel exceeds all of my expectations! We chose this hotel because of it's location. We were traveling south and needed something near I-75 and I-71. We had no idea what to expect except that it was fairly new. WOW! From the minute we stepped in the hotel, the excellent service from the staff at the desk, we knew this was going to be a great stay. It has a very modern feel, done in relaxing blues and greens, almost spa like. In our King room, luxury is all abound... from the separate water closet and sink to the shower room with it's body jets and vanity to the pocket doors and the sea green/blue sectional and ultra modern desk. It was VERY clean and the linens were lux. You will have to see this place! We ate at the Mt. Adam's Fish Club that night for dinner (very good, review for this place will be in the restaurant section). It is about a mile from the hotel, up in a historic suburb of Cincinnati. The next morning, breakfast was included in the $113. AAA rate nightly rate. There is an additional $8.00/night parking fee which steamed me at first, because I had not been told when I booked the room, but the room made me forget it! The breakfast had hot and cold food selections which more than filled us before we left, and was served in a very bright, clean area. The next time I visit Cincinnati, there is no doubt where I will stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated all-suites hotel located within minutes of downtown Cincinnati, Mt. Adams, uptown Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We have 5 floors of guest rooms totaling 122 suites on site. We have a meeting room that can accommodate up to 15 people that offers a small menu of audio visual equipment and catering. We have an indoor pool that has an accessible chair. We have spacious breakfast area that can accommodate up to 50 or more people at one time. We have 24 hour fitness with the latest fitness equipment. We have 24 hour business center located off of our lobby that has printing access. Our evening lounge has a delectable food and beverage menu that is located off of our lobby and is open Monday – Saturday from 5pm to 10pm. We have ample parking that can accommodate all vehicles including busses and motor coaches. Enjoy travel again with fresh amenities and little luxuries that will make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati Midtown Hotel Cincinnati
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Midtown Ohio