“Exactly What We Were Looking For!!”
Review of Mt. Adams Pavilion

Mt. Adams Pavilion
Ranked #14 of 88 Nightlife in Cincinnati
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My husband & I were looking for a cool place to go in Mt Adams that had an awesome' outside view, great food, & a band...The Pavillion certainly delivered!!! The food was delicious, & the view was amazing!! There was suppose to be a band, but they were a "no show", but it didn't matter. The atmosphere was great. I got the pretzel kabobs, & my husband got the wings.The manager kept walking around talking to everyone..very impressive! We told him the only complaint we had was that they did not have desserts...so what did he do?...Fresh strawberries & cream on the house. We could not have asked for a nicer evening. Can't wait for another opportunity to go back.

1  Thank packaderm
There are newer reviews for Mt. Adams Pavilion

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I love love loved this bar. We got a couple of drinks and went up to the top floor and looked out across the city. What a view. I love the Mount Adam area too. Eclectic shops, great food, and fun bars. This is the place to see in Cincinnati.

1  Thank remory33
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Amazing! The walk to Mt Adams was a little rough in the heat, but the walk was well worth it once we arrived. The view was outstanding. This was our first time to Mt Adams and we will be back! Great photo spot.

1  Thank Moondancers01
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I went to Mt. Adams Pavilion when I was in college (in Columbus) and the view has stayed with me since. After eight years, I went to the Rookwood for lunch with my mom and asked the staff it was ok to leave our car in their parking lot since parking can be tricky on the narrow streets. We walked up the hill to where the shops and restaurants were. I really wanted to show my mom the view of Cincinnati from this bar. I happened to look into a bar and memories came back. Many of the things looked familiar in this bar. Unfortunately it was closed, but there was someone inside cleanning so I knocked. I asked the man if it was ok to go and look at the view. We went up to the each floor and the view got better and better.

I have never seen a view like this...a panoramic view of downtown Cincinnati, the railroad and warehouse district, the river, hills, and suburbs. It was everything I remembered and I was glad I was able to see it during the daytime.

I do remember the drinks were a little pricey but I was fine just looking at the view. A must if you are going to be in Mt. Adams.

1  Thank Susan F
Reviewed 8 April 2010

We were looking for a bar to wind down and get a river view on a Thursday night. On the advice of a local, we checked out Pavilion. Nice, lounge like atmosphere (music was a tad loud for the crowd that was there) on the inside and a 3-level patio with a great view of the river and bridges outside.

Drink prices are average given the venue ($7 Jack on the rocks), so be sure to ask if they have any drink specials.

Friendly FYI - Finding a place to park on Mt. Adams near the restaurants and bars isn't always easy. Be prepared to walk or pay for valet parking at one of the places that offers it.

3  Thank pablo94sc