We were in town for a rugby tournament, and the hotel where my son's team was staying was booked. Thankfully! Another mom and I were lucky enough to get to stay here instead!
The room was incredibly clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable, and the bedding was so soft! I slept better than in any other hotel in which I've stayed. Being a bed bug freak, I was pleased to find both the mattress and box springs encased in protective casings, and not a sign of a bug anywhere.
The hotel had ample parking although some of it was underground and a bit difficult to find the first time around. We were able to use the guest laundry to wash 32 rugby uniforms at the end of Saturday night, and I used the free WiFi to surf the internet while I waited for the clothes to dry.
Breakfast in the morning was delicious. Eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, bagels, pastries, cereals, fresh cut fruit (good stuff too---strawberries, blueberries, not just stuff from Costco) were on the menu. Wanda, the lady in charge, was incredibly friendly. She acted like she'd been waiting especially for us and stopped to say, "I am so happy to see you this morning! How was your night? I'm so glad to see you are having fresh fruit! That is so good for you!" Just delightful. You can't help but start your day off right when you are greeted so warmly by such a friendly person.
Loved this hotel (and all the Hamptons I've ever stayed in). Great job!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near everything you need, Hampton Inn Blue Ash/Cincinnati provides amenities and convenience for a comfortable stay. Learn about the area from the time you walk into our lobby filled with photos of local landmarks and places of interest. Whether you stay for one night or an extended stay, you'll feel right at home. Wake up to fresh coffee in the comfort of your own room, then enjoy our free hot breakfast served daily from 6a-10a. Our rooms offer one king- or two queen-sized beds. In each King room is a Sofa Sleeper for added comfort. Every room in the hotel offers a Microwave and Fridge for guest convenience - which is ideal for a family or group travel. For a quick snack, beverage, forgotten travel item, a good book or even Cincinnati Hometown Fan Favorite apparel, stop by the 24-hour Treats Shop located in the main lobby. Get in a workout in the state-of-the-art Precor 24-hour fitness center and finish those work projects in the 24-hour business center or refresh in the heated indoor saline pool. Whatever your need - we can meet it!! Explore Cincinnati attractions including King's Island Amusement Park, the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens and cheer on the Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium. Try your luck at Horseshoe Casino or take in a summer festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area Hotel Cincinnati
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area Ohio