Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area
  • Breakfast included
US$112
US$103
BestWestern.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$81
Travelocity
US$328
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskmedical centercollege visitparking feecomplimentary breakfastnice hotelfresh fruitvine streetthe breakfast areanice breakfastrooms are cleanexcellent stayking suitei highly recommend this hotelwithin walking distanceindoor poolwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We were in town for a rugby tournament, and the hotel where my son's team was staying was booked. Thankfully! Another mom and I were lucky enough to get to stay here instead!

The room was incredibly clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable, and the bedding was so soft! I slept better than in any other hotel in which I've stayed. Being a bed bug freak, I was pleased to find both the mattress and box springs encased in protective casings, and not a sign of a bug anywhere.

The hotel had ample parking although some of it was underground and a bit difficult to find the first time around. We were able to use the guest laundry to wash 32 rugby uniforms at the end of Saturday night, and I used the free WiFi to surf the internet while I waited for the clothes to dry.

Breakfast in the morning was delicious. Eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, bagels, pastries, cereals, fresh cut fruit (good stuff too---strawberries, blueberries, not just stuff from Costco) were on the menu. Wanda, the lady in charge, was incredibly friendly. She acted like she'd been waiting especially for us and stopped to say, "I am so happy to see you this morning! How was your night? I'm so glad to see you are having fresh fruit! That is so good for you!" Just delightful. You can't help but start your day off right when you are greeted so warmly by such a friendly person.

Loved this hotel (and all the Hamptons I've ever stayed in). Great job!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank kyderbymom
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We had to take our son to the Children's Hospital in Cincinnati to see a Specialist, and this newly finished Hotel was the perfect choice for our family.
It was very close to the Hospital, had a fantastic free breakfast in the very lovely lobby, it had an indoor pool, free wi-fi, and the rooms were great. We even had delicious warm cookies at night and continual coffee and hot tea available.
The staff were very helpful and friendly, and made our stay very enjoyable.
They were kind enough to allow us a late check out to work around our son's appointments, and a discount on the room as we were there for medical reasons.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathy M
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn and had a great experience. The rooms are very clean, the staff at the front desk are exceptionally friendly, the beds are comfortable, they have complimentary cookies, a shop with all of your essentials soap, toothpaste, etc.(free of charge), a nice meeting/bar area, and a wonderful hot breakfast. The breakfast is included in the price and consists of sausages, eggs, french toast sticks, pancakes, fruits, etc. This hotel is top of the line and they do everything to try to make you feel like you're at home!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Nice Hampton rooms... Fluffy towels, comfy beds, nice linens... Very clean! The only thing that prevented me from giving it 5 stars was the room was small. Lobby was lovely, halls bright. Hotel was either new or very well maintained. Only talked to 3 employees... Housekeeping (kind, polite) and two front desk employees. The first was appeared very knowledgeable about area, to our dismay. We were sent in a direction, that frankly, scared the dickens out of me... Felt very unsafe. The 2nd seemed to discount my unease over my "adventure" the evening before dwn Vine street. The parking was pricey, especially at self-park. The lot could have been better landscaped. I don't know if I would stay here again... I would probably look a little harder for a better option in a different location (where I felt safer).

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank HollyRoger_100
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I stayed here 3 nights, The staff was as friendly and courteous as any I have ever dealt with. the hotel is new and clean. If you are going to Cincinnati and want to stay in the University of Cincinnati are this is the place you want to stay

Room Tip: Room 220 does not have a view, just a brick exterior wall
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business