We checked in, and our room had a noise like something was leaking on the floor in the room above us. The hotel's chief engineer checked the issue thoroughly - in our room, in the room above us, in the air conditioning units on the roof. He couldn't find any issues, apologized for the inconvenience, and offered to change our room, which we did. The new room was quiet, spacious, clean...and did I mention quiet? Request a room at the end of the hall...they are the quietest, we found. The breakfast buffet was impressive: scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, make-your-own waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit (beautiful fresh mixed berries!), hard-boiled eggs, grits, oatmeal, pastries and toast. The breakfast staff was kind, courteous, helpful and on a busy holiday weekend, seemed genuinely grateful for each guest. We would definitely stay here again. One thing to note when pricing the hotel - there is a $9 charge for parking each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near everything you need, Hampton Inn Blue Ash/Cincinnati provides amenities and convenience for a comfortable stay. Learn about the area from the time you walk into our lobby filled with photos of local landmarks and places of interest. Whether you stay for one night or an extended stay, you'll feel right at home. Wake up to fresh coffee in the comfort of your own room, then enjoy our free hot breakfast served daily from 6a-10a. Our rooms offer one king- or two queen-sized beds. In each King room is a Sofa Sleeper for added comfort. Every room in the hotel offers a Microwave and Fridge for guest convenience - which is ideal for a family or group travel. For a quick snack, beverage, forgotten travel item, a good book or even Cincinnati Hometown Fan Favorite apparel, stop by the 24-hour Treats Shop located in the main lobby. Get in a workout in the state-of-the-art Precor 24-hour fitness center and finish those work projects in the 24-hour business center or refresh in the heated indoor saline pool. Whatever your need - we can meet it!! Explore Cincinnati attractions including King's Island Amusement Park, the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens and cheer on the Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium. Try your luck at Horseshoe Casino or take in a summer festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area Hotel Cincinnati
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area Ohio