Hotel was beautiful and most important clean! Check in was very smooth, When we arrived at the room we realized we didn't get the room we actually had reserved with two beds, but a King Suite. We called down to see if we could get the suite with two beds but they were booked, but the sofa was a sleeper plus we also had a nice bar area with another sink and mirror. The management did call back up about 15 minutes later to see if we wanted to move to a two bed room, but we decided to stay we actually liked the upgrade. The housekeeping staff was awesome, they greeted each time we passed by or while in the elevator, they took the time to see how our stay was, I thought that was a nice touch. It seemed the front desk staff didn't really have any suggestions concerning local attractions, they did mention the zoo which we had already done, and also informed our son that had went down to ask, that there was a great Casino near by. HA. We were looking for maybe local fireworks since it was 4th of July, but they didn't know of any in the area.
Breakfast was typical for Hampton, love the oatmeal. Overall we would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near everything you need, Hampton Inn Blue Ash/Cincinnati provides amenities and convenience for a comfortable stay. Learn about the area from the time you walk into our lobby filled with photos of local landmarks and places of interest. Whether you stay for one night or an extended stay, you'll feel right at home. Wake up to fresh coffee in the comfort of your own room, then enjoy our free hot breakfast served daily from 6a-10a. Our rooms offer one king- or two queen-sized beds. In each King room is a Sofa Sleeper for added comfort. Every room in the hotel offers a Microwave and Fridge for guest convenience - which is ideal for a family or group travel. For a quick snack, beverage, forgotten travel item, a good book or even Cincinnati Hometown Fan Favorite apparel, stop by the 24-hour Treats Shop located in the main lobby. Get in a workout in the state-of-the-art Precor 24-hour fitness center and finish those work projects in the 24-hour business center or refresh in the heated indoor saline pool. Whatever your need - we can meet it!! Explore Cincinnati attractions including King's Island Amusement Park, the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens and cheer on the Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium. Try your luck at Horseshoe Casino or take in a summer festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area Hotel Cincinnati
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area Ohio