“Delicious Pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Mount Adams
Dayton, Ohio
“Delicious Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

Just a little pizza place on Mt. Adams but what great pizza! Crust was nice a crispy, toppings were fresh and delicious. My husband had the calzone and he said it was very good. Try this place if you are in or near Mt. Adams. You won't be disappointed in the food or the view.

• Visited March 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fabulous Pizza-- "King of the Hill" was tasty and covered with delicious toppings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

We have now enjoyed this pizza several times, as we are residents of Mt Adams. Our community sets a high bar for good food, but this place meets it. The ambiance is just ok--a few posters and plain furniture--but you do get to people watch on St Gregory Street out of big windows, which is usually interesting. The Pizza, though, is fabulous. We love the "King of the Hill", a bit pricey for pizza but well worth the price.

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best Pizza in Cincinnati - local gem in Mt. Adams”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

I love Mt. Adams Pizza & Deli. It's a great local pizza place, but it offers a lot of other menu options too. Their pizzas are delicious. The Diablo is one of my favorites. Mediterranean and Greek ones are very yummy too! I also love getting plain cheese with double spinach; they are one of the very few pizzerias that even have fresh spinach as a topping. They have a large variety of toppings, including turkey toppings (like turkey pep., turkey sausage, turkey bacon) and they even have more gourmet toppings like feta, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, etc. I've had both the House and Greek salads - both very good. And I really like their fries because they bake them in their pizza oven (some people may not like that about them because they aren't always crispy and they can get hard if you don't eat them right away, but I personally like the taste and that they aren't greasy). Their gyros are delicious too - the best ever! I know they have pizza by the slice on the weekends late at night, but I have never been there during non-daytime hours. They can get a little busy later in the week, so if you are in a hurry, try to avoid the noon hour or just go earlier in the week. But even at a busy time, I never have to wait too long for my order. There aren't a lot of tables for dining in - only about 3 and a standing bar table. I tend to eat in, but most people get their food to-go or delivered. Mt. Adams is such a neat neighborhood - they really needed a place like this - so glad it's there - only wish they delivered in my area :)

• Visited June 2011