My husband and I booked this hotel in July while visiting a special exhibit at the Museum center in Cincinnati. What a gem this hotel is. The location was within easy walking distance of one of our favorite restaurants at Fountain Square. We also enjoyed the architecture of the building and that of others in this lovely neighborhood. Our room, which, overlooked the park across the street, was spacious as others have indicated. The downstairs bar was a plus as well as the nice courtyard area. We will definitely book this hotel again. Wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps is an extended-stay Cincinnati hotel that blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Come stay with us and enjoy our comfortable accommodations, whether you're traveling for business or for pleasure. Our Cincinnati extended-stay hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring free daily breakfast, a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center and meeting rooms, and an ideal location close to Downtown Cincinnati's top businesses and attractions. Great American Ballpark, Jack Cincinnati Casino, Duke Energy Convention Center, and more are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn By Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio