All reviews rooftop bar lytle park taft museum apartment building fire pit full kitchen one bedroom suite valet parking across the street ohio river bank arena reds game great american ballpark breakfast staff rooms are spacious walking distance living area
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Stayed here for a weekend getaway. 6 minute walk to reds game and uptown area. Extremely friendly staff from the valet to the front desk to housekeeping. Kellie checked us in and was extremely friendly and helpful. David the manager was working non-stop to help in all areas
Of the hotel. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank FrequentFlyer1000
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I am staying at Residence Inn for almost 2 months now as I am on a extended business trip here. The first thing about this hotel is the always friendly and willing to help staff. The room I stay is in spacious. The patio is very nice as well. I sometimes go there to meet up with visiting friends or read. I would an am recommending this place to all my business colleagues and partners and friends. It's on a different scale than any other hotel I stayed in Cincinnati. If there is one thing that could make it better that would probably be a swimming pool.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Symsake
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Could not have been better for attending a reds game as we walked to the stadium in 10 min. The double king suites are perfect for two couples allowing space to meet as a group in the evening. If you are not considering this property you are making a huge mistake.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Stephen K
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I don't usually gush about hotels, but I must this time. We were on a long driving trip and ended up in Cincinnati. A friend recommended the Residence and we were a bit skeptical but quickly looked it up on TripAdvisor and saw the rave reviews. Could this be that great? Because our friend was staying there on business we thought we'd go ahead and give it a try. We were blown away by everything! The building facade is gorgeous! And historic! The front desk staff were amazing. The 2-room suite was beautiful! The view of the river was fantastic too. The breakfast room was super clean and the assortment of items was perfect. The back patio is super cute with a great water fountain, fire-pit and lots of chairs for lounging.

The location is great. It's off to one side of downtown in a quiet area with 2 parks across the street. We walked to Senate to eat and caught a ride back with our friend. If you are coming to Cincinnati on business I would highly recommend this hotel. If you are coming for a leisure trip with the family this is a great place to stay as well. The 2-room suite was bigger than my first apartment.

As you can see I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Don't think twice just stay here!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank tburf
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Great feel to the hotel. Location is in downtown yet is a few blocks from the business core. There is a small park across the street and the neighborhood feel is top notch. Starbucks is a 5 minute walk three or four blocks into downtown. The Reds ballpark is a 10 minute walk away. Building is a great renovation in historical context. Room is large. HDTV big and with HD channels. No complaints.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business