Best service, best property, best everything. Can't beat the location, can't beat the service and by far the best Residence Inn in the nation.
There for a night out in town and everything was perfect. I always stay at the Hilton Netherlands which is a very nice hotel but renovations would be nice. This Marriott is brand new and its historical building makes it seem like your not in Cincinnati. Will never stay anywhere else. The GM was very accommodating and I can't wait to come back.
Thanks and se you in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps is an extended-stay Cincinnati hotel that blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Come stay with us and enjoy our comfortable accommodations, whether you're traveling for business or for pleasure. Our Cincinnati extended-stay hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring free daily breakfast, a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center and meeting rooms, and an ideal location close to Downtown Cincinnati's top businesses and attractions. Great American Ballpark, Jack Cincinnati Casino, Duke Energy Convention Center, and more are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn By Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio