To be honest we didn't even stay at this hotel but I live in Cincinnati and my mother ran the Flying Pig marathon - after the race we walked back to our car and along the way found NO porta-potties (shame on you flying pig planners). Needless to say we both needed to use the bathroom and happened to pass this hotel on the way to our car. We decided to chance it and ask the nice man (Nick) at the front desk if we might use the lobby bathroom. He was SO accommodating - showing us where it was and congratulating my mother on her run. I didn't see a lot of the hotel but the lobby was beautiful and based on that and Nick's awesome welcoming attitude I would not hesitate in the least to recommend this hotel to people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps is an extended-stay Cincinnati hotel that blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Come stay with us and enjoy our comfortable accommodations, whether you're traveling for business or for pleasure. Our Cincinnati extended-stay hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring free daily breakfast, a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center and meeting rooms, and an ideal location close to Downtown Cincinnati's top businesses and attractions. Great American Ballpark, Jack Cincinnati Casino, Duke Energy Convention Center, and more are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio