Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Cincinnati
Ohio City, Colorado
“great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Clean rooms, great staff! David & Tom' was a great help, they made our stay amazing. Wish we were here for more than just business. Felt like 5 star treatment! We left pleased!!!!!!! We would recommend this INN to anyone passing thru Cincinnati

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Erin P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

Oh my gosh!! The best hotel stay ever. My husband and I traveled to Cincinnati from Atlanta to celebrate Thanksgiving with family and I chose the best hotel for our stay. The room was excellent - clean, stylish and up to date. The hot complimentary breakfast was delicious. The staff ready to assist with any need. Our stay was simply excellent! Please note, parking downtown is limited so the hotel offers valet parking at an additional cost.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Dione R
Sevilla, España
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

My experience at the Residence Inn didn't start off too well. I phoned them to let them know I would be arriving later than I thought and was informed that the room I booked, a 2-bedroom suite, wouldn't be available and they could offer me 2 one-bedroom suites. I wasn't too happy about that since there I wanted a suite where the people in the 2 rooms could hang out in the living room together and chat.

However, from the moment we got there the people were so friendly that it made up for the original disappointment I felt. The rooms were large, with a separate living room, the breakfast was great, with waffles and fruit, eggs, etc. But really it was the friendliness of all the staff, from the reception people to the valets to the chambermaids. They really make this hotel special.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank JamesinSeville
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here just one night, but that stay was enough to ensure our return when we are in Cincinnati. We echo what other reviewers have written about service: every staff member that we encountered - valet/bell, front desk, breakfast crew, housekeeping - was friendly, cheerful, responsive, and efficient. The lobby, bar, and dining areas are beautiful and immaculate, and our 11th floor room was well-appointed, comfortable, quiet, super clean, and offered terrific views of Mt. Adams and surrounding area. The breakfast was plentiful, with reasonably wide range of choices, and tasty. The location was terrific for us: a short (10-15 minute) walk to Fountain Square; an easy walk to dinner in the evening, and then to downtown meeting the next day.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank SmallWorldAA
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Highest marks across the board! When they opened the Residence Inn in Cincinnati, they made sure that they did their homework to get it right. Fantastic Service! Spacious Rooms! Wonderful Breakfast, etc. Hospitality at its Best! Kudos

Room Tip: Request a room either facing the park or courtyard.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Matthew G
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and was not disappointed. This is what I expect from residence inn; clean with good service and a fast Wi-Fi internet connection. There is a huge outdoor area for guests that includes a fire pit and a BBQ.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank afellowtravellertoo
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

From my first stay to my most recent one this weekend just confirmes why this is the only place I stay Downtown. First I need to Thank Leigh for the amazing service and choice of room she put us in and recommended!!! Second I want to compliment the front desk staff especially Paige for taking the time away from her front desk duties to give us a Private tour of the SPECTACULAR!! Rooftop Lounge can't wait for it to be open more nights than just Tues and Thursday. The room was clean and comfortable the Bar was Relaxing and cozy and the Breakfast in the morning was delicious. We are planning more events downtown and as always will continue to recommend you to all my clients. Thanks agian everyone had an amazing time and are still talking about our stay..........See you Soon!!!

Room Tip: Talked to the Sales Manager Leigh she will take GREAT care of You
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends