I recently stayed for two nights at this hotel. I picked it mainly for it's great location, and good reviews. I was anything but disappointed! I was greeted as I pulled up to the drop off area out front by several friendly valet/porter/security men, who offered to get my bags and park my car. Check in was a snap, and the lady at the desk was kind and friendly. The place is beautiful and very well kept. From the front patio, Phelps bar (off the Lobby, and roof-top!), courtyard, halls elevators, and rooms, it was all top notch and very inviting. The two room suite was very nice and comfortable, with a view of the Park and Ohio River! All this and walking distance from countless restaurants, bars, museums and theaters! If staying in Cincinnati, you have to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps is an extended-stay Cincinnati hotel that blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Come stay with us and enjoy our comfortable accommodations, whether you're traveling for business or for pleasure. Our Cincinnati extended-stay hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring free daily breakfast, a fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi, a business center and meeting rooms, and an ideal location close to Downtown Cincinnati's top businesses and attractions. Great American Ballpark, Jack Cincinnati Casino, Duke Energy Convention Center, and more are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn By Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps Ohio