“Good Food”

Andy's Mediterranean Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Andy's Mediterranean Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,044 of 1,964 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$0 - US$31
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Metro Bus Stop numbers 69,16,4,11, and 1 up the street
Description: Small corner store quickly grew as Andy, with brother Majed, infused the establishment with authentic family recipes developed and lovingly served for generations. Andy transformed the once modest neighborhood deli into a fun and funky restaurant offering unique Mediterranean dishes with his own personal touch. Best of all, Andy's tasty creations are handmade from only the freshest ingredients. Today, the Hajjars are proud to serve the most authentic and traditional Middle Eastern cuisine available in the Tri-State. Receive a warm welcome from Andy himself as soon as you enter the cozy restaurant to begin your meal. Complete your dining experience with dessert and Lebanese coffee or enjoy on final Middle Eastern tradition in the form of a relaxing smoking pipe. Enjoy the finest Middle Eastern cooking from our family to yours! Award winning Restaurant: Best Entree, best of Cincinnati, best belly dance, silver spoon award 2010, best greek
kentucky
“Good Food”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Good Mediterranean food and nice atmosphere. Good service, nice portions. Nice outdoor porch area and the lamb shank was delicious.

Visited May 2014

Piner, Kentucky, United States
“Ok , will give it another shot.”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

First off I give my wife kudos.... as she eats veggie dishes or salmon most days and no red meat. So she went as I had been wanting to try for quite some time. It is a trip I should have made with a meat lovin buddy.... I talked her into the veggie saute over the kabob. It was to oily for her and she didn't eat much. I believe the kabob would have been better. I had a lamb chicken skewer combo with rice and side salad. I liked mine , the owner himself told me to get the lamb shank but as I am relatively new to lamb I took the combo. I will go back to try the lamb shank I know its going to be around 26 $ I believe. But I want to check it out and go on a friday or sat for belly dancers.... the bill for our meals and 2 1/2 price yuenglings was $48. First time I have had yuengling on tap..... and gotta tell ya, I would do it again.

“Yummy!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I and two other couples ate here last Saturday around 5pm and it was really yummy. We got hummus and samosas for apps, there was enough for the table to share. My husband and I ordered the lamb kebob and 2 chicken kebob's to share, the meal came with a mountain of rice. The lamb was cooked perfect med-rare and the chicken was really good. Also, the rice was perfect, some of the best I've had in a restaurant. The price is a little steep, $22 for our entree, but not too bad because we shared, and they do have a 2/$30 special as well as lunch specials. One of the guys ordered a beer, which came in weird glass, but that was really the only thing out of place. The mint tea was also fresh brewed and really tasty.

• Visited October 2013
“Old and not fresh”
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Having lived in the middle east, i always aspire for good food from there. Unfortunatelly Andy s is not a place where you will find it. The shish tawook is very very dry and the lentil soup was horrible. The fatoush had so much fatty bread that it could not be eaten. The Arak and the arabic coffee were good at least. It wouldnt take much to make this place good again, just make sure the food is fresh and cooked upon order.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank SwissTraveler1977
“used to be good”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I feel the quality of their food has gone down. I do not enjoy it there like i used to. the meat is often dry, the vegetables often over cooked. too much rice in dishes.

Visited November 2012