“Excellent Thai cuisine in cinci”
Review of Mekong Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Mekong Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Best Thai food in cincinnati , fried rice and pad Thai are scrumptious ! Bubble tea is awesome and enjoyable.

Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are huge Thai food fans. Mekong has wonderful, authentic Thai food at really reasonable prices. They have somewhat limited hours, so check before you go. It is located in a strip mall, but the foods flavors make up for the lack of a fancy exterior

Reviewed 21 June 2013

A friend recommended this place for an after-work dinner. The restaurant is on the small side - maybe space for 40-50 guests max. But they make up for the small space by being cozi and warm. Nicely decorated. The staff is really friendly and helpful.
Our friend had the Curry Chicken, which was really excellent. One of us had the Pho soup, which was a discovery in and of itself. I'll definitely have this next time. I had the Pad Thai moodles with tofu, my standard meal in Thai restaurants. Well done. Spiciness was bit on the bland side (I had ordered spice level "2", on a scale from "1" to "3"), so, level 3 for the next time.
The spring roll I tried as an appetizer obviously came fresh out of the fryer and seemed to be "standard issue". Not bad, but still nothing I'll order again there.

1  Thank hubertk
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

No frills Thai. Has chopped basil chicken--spicy means very spicy. Pho is terrific. Fresh summer rolls OK. Calimari app small.

2  Thank Jabrd
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We had a very large group, the main restaurant is made up of about 12 booths in a long row, so we spilt into a few booths. The spice level for all dishes was 1-2-3. A few in our group did not like spicy foods at all and they were able to make spice level 0 and this was very helpful. All the Thai dishes were amazing, and in addition there are some traditional Asian dishes like sesame chicken, generals chicken, and orange beef. There were about 15 items that are traditional Asian and all could be made with beef, chicken or pork. Prices I thought were a little high, not over priced just a little higher, menu items started at $10.00 and went to $12.50. I thought the Pad Thai was really good and and the Thai fried rice was amazing and included cucumber, it was a favorite by all. *NOTE extra rice was needed and they charged per bowl for it, a bit tacky as our party racked up a large bill.