“NASTY DIRTY AND NEVER AGAIN!”

Ramada Inn & Conference Center
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cincinnati
Ramada Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #39 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Knoxville
“NASTY DIRTY AND NEVER AGAIN!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We stayted there two nights and if I could have gotten a refund I would have NOT stayed there. The whole room was dirty. The floor was filfity. The wall paper was peeling off. The whole bathroom was dirty. It smelled, it was in need of a whole renovation. Never would I recommend this hotel and never will I stay there again. Ramada should be embarrassed to have their name on this kind of property.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My friend and I stayed in this hotel from Thursday to Monday. The place was disgusting. The carpets were so nasty we didn't even want to take our shoes off. The hallway carpets were even worse. They had stains all over them. The elevators were even gross. We stood in the center of the elevator every time we used it because there was stuff on the walls. There was a half eaten candy bar sitting on the railing at one point. When we called down to the front desk to ask for more towels they said to come down and they would give us some. Was surprised by that. Thought they would bring them to the room for us. The windows in the room were metal framed and looked like with not much force they would pop out. The nicest thing about this place was the lady at the front desk. She was polite to us. We definitely will not be staying there again and will absolutely not recommend it to anyone else.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Cincinnati hotels

Lexington, Ohio
Reviewed 9 September 2011

We stayed in this hotel in late August, we were driving back from our vacation from Tennessee and needed somewhere to stay. We decided to stay at this hotel because my husband had free points to use. This hotel is dirty- our room had 2 beds in it--the walls looked liked there was some type of liquid sprayed all over it--it was disgusting. The bathroom had rust in the shower and the bathtub was gross. The pool was located outside and my children were freezing to death--mind you it was a hot August and the pool was so cold my kids lips were purple. There was a wedding on the first floor and we could here the thumping of the music all the way to the 3rd floor. Thank goodness we didn't pay any money for this awful hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank frostymom04
gunchigirl
Reviewed 1 May 2009

The stay was pleasant. The room was clean and the complimentary breakfast was good.

Stayed February 2008
Cinton, TN
Reviewed 18 July 2008

I stayed for one night alone. I was in Cinncy to see a concert. This hotel was my last resort To be honest I had looked at others, but the were booked solid. This place is easy to get in and out of, off and on interstate in 3-5 mins. All of the staff were veryt courteous. One of the things that impessed me the most was the 4 elevators. There was almost no long waits at any time. I got the room for 78.00 including tax thru the Holiday Inn website. I had to settle for a smoking room beacuse of gvmt rate, but it didn't have that "stale smoke smell". The only downside was the size of the room. More than 2 to a room would have been tough.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Not a good area late at night.
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 28 October 2006

This hotel was full of problems. When you walk into the hotel, there is an unmistakable smell of mildew that resonates through the entire hotel (including your room). The hotel is not well kept up and a lot of things in our room was broken. The toilet would clog up every few flushes, and the hotel told me that they do not have a maintenance staff so I had to plunge it myself. In addition, a lot of little things were broken (ie. toilet paper holder, lights, etc). The hotel staff is unmotivated and not so friendly. A few good things about the hotel - free parking and free internet.

• Liked — free internet
  • Disliked — smell of hotel and lots of things were broken
  • Stayed September 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
West Liberty, KY
Reviewed 9 August 2006

Best hotel for the price if you have to stay overnight in Cincy! Our room (218) was recently remodeled and was very comfortable. There was a convenient store and White Castle directly across the road which was nice for a 10 PM snack.

Very clean. Iron, shampoo, lotions, etc. all provided. The "Complementary Breakfast" could have been better. Eggs but no meat? Lots of carbs donuts, bread, muffins.

Staff was very nice and helpful. Great for families. Security on premises. Only took us minutes to get to the heart of downtown. You could walk it, but the hotel is located on a busy road.

We were looking for someplace to stay overnight that wouldn't be a roach motel or the plaza. Just somewhere to lay our heads down, get some good sleep, and be comfortable. Ramada hit the spot!

• Liked — Value
  • Disliked — Parking Garage
  • Stayed August 2006, travelled on business
1 Thank tuckyboy98
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cincinnati
Courtyard Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites
Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Uptown / University Area
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville

Been to Ramada Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!