Comfort Inn & Suites Eastgate
US$218
US$175
Hyatt.com
US$126
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$258
US$246
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Northeast(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$99
ComfortInn
US$122
All reviewsquiet locationneeded a place to staysmelled cleanroom was cleanhot itemsplenty of hot waterindoor poolwould stay here againair conditionerbreakfast areashopping and restaurantsfree breakfastinterstatecerealpillowsinnsclerk
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Greg the night clerk is so abusive to the guest checking in. He gives Comfort Inn a bad reputation.My niece just had a premature baby in ICU. She lives too far from the hospital & needed to stay @ hotel. Her parents payed for her & her husband in advance. Greg was so rude to them he had my niece in tears. Her baby is only three days old and she needs to be close by. When she told him the situation he said Right I've heard that before. He accused them of using her parents credit card like fraud. My sister called the reservations in & re-confirmed. She had to call again to straighten out this mess that Greg created. Ten minutes of hassle from Greg & another guest spoke up & said it did not matter who was paying for the room. The kids had been at the hospital day & night & was exhausted. They were ready to go sleep in their car because of the abuse by Greg. They owe them a big apology. Greg should not be at the front desk. I feel bad that I recommended this hotel as I always use Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank gerriw01
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This was my first stay in a Comfort Inn and I didn't know what to expect. I was pleased that the entire lobby was clean and didn't have random employees or people who weren't guests just hanging out. The room was large, very clean, and the bed was comfortable. The daily rate was very fair as well. I would definitely stay at this hotel again when I am in the Cincinnati area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony E
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I stay at this place every time I come to cincinnati! I love the room interior, amazing and friendly staff and just perfect location away from the noise but still very close to everything you need! Rooms are always clean and fresh! I am a non-smoker, so I always ask for the 1st floor- further from smoking rooms. I did stay on 2nd and 3rd floor, and those rooms were also fresh and didn't smell at all. I would definitely recomend to stay here.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2013

The hallways smell like smoke and the room we stayed in had a sour smell. The first night we stayed we were woken up about midnight by a dog barking loudly. This is a no pet hotel. We contacted the front desk and were told it would be taken care of. The hotel manager came up and found that no one was in the room. Law enforcement was called and at 2:30 the dog was finally removed. Nothing was taken off our bill and the manager was not even apologetic about the incident. He was rude when my husband walked down there after nothing was done an hour later after we called. I would not recommend this hotel due to the smell and noise level. Other than the lady that was working the front desk when we checked in we did not encounter a friendly employee in the place.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Ashlee B
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The room was clean and spacious. Electrical outlets are plentiful and well placed. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good and was kept filled. The hotel is easily accessible from the interstate and the stoplight makes access to the interstate easy. Grocery store and restaurants are all within easy distance of the facility.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business