“Loved this place!”

Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites
Ranked #10 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My husband and I enjoyed this hotel very much. The beds are heavenly! A very nice pillowtop mattress, that will remind you of home. The room was very warm and inviting. The color scheme was nice as well as the decor. We had a Queen suite for the night. It had a kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave and dishes. Check-in was a breeze. In the morning we went down for breakfast. They had a waffle maker and someone to make omelets. I felt they had plenty to chose from. The Kenwood Mall sits in front of the hotel with plenty of restaurants to chose from. There is also a movie theater so you won't get bored. My husband and I chose to go downtown and get pizza from A Travola (it would have been tasty if it was so chard!!!) and we went to The Horseshoe Casino. We had wanted to stay downtown and once we got down there we were so happy that we didn't. The parking was insane and there were people everywhere. I loved not having to deal with finding parks and fighting traffic with this hotel. I haven't stayed at many hotels but this was by far my favorite!
There were some things I felt they could have done, such as: touch up the paint on the pillars in the lobby and change out the hard shower heads (I hate water beating down hard on me). I also think they should move the street sign closer down to the road. We drove past the hotel and just happened to see it by chance once we went under the over-pass. Lastly, the only "issue" I had was the toilet was a little clogged but the maintenance man came and took care of that asap. None of these things are anything serious to complain about. This hotel is great and you will enjoy your stay! Five stars from us and if we stay in Cincy again we will be choosing this hotel!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Nice rooms, nice people, omelette bar is great. Definitely would stay there again. Great location. Loved the tile in the bathrooms, Bed comfortable. At the evening manager's reception they served excellent Chardonnay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2013

This is an excellent hotel with many little "extra's"; happy hour with free snacks and wine; extremely friendly and accomodating staff in a clean, centrally-located hotel. This is the only place I will stay when in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Yvonne P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to having you as a guest again!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

We were in town to visit King's Island for their Halloween celebration. Our room was clean, well decorated, and had comfortable beds. Breakfast was delicious. Originally we were going to be staying at another hotel and decided to stay here. It was a great decision.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here last night due to no heat on our house. Hotel was able to give us room on very short notice. Entire facility is non-smoking, which is very important to our family. Room was 2 queen size beds and a kitchenette for less than $100. In today's market, that's not bad. Beds were good and room was nice and clean. Full breakfast included in price of room. Breakfast included waffle iron and chef to personally cook omelettes to order for you.
Only issue was that our reservation for lost somewhere between the 800 number and the hotel. Showed clerk at desk my confirmation email and everything was fine. I would suggest you print out or take your confirmation email. You may need it.

Would recommend this place.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sherlock6142
Yvonne P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments in regards to your recent stay with us. We apologize for the inconvenience of the lost reservation, and we will look into it to ensure this doesn't happen again in the future. We look forward to having you as a guest at our hotel again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Ashland, Ohio
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I requested a specific room and they gave that to me and it was a very quiet room. Great employees. Everyone very nice and always spoke and asked if I needed anything. Breakfast could use a few more options but all food they had was good and fresh. The cook even stayed open longer than scheduled to meet the need of the customers.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We take pride in providing excellent customer service to our guests. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We have stayed at this location 4 times in the past year. The location can't be beat. Sits behind the Kenwood Towne Center in an upscale area of town. Lots of dining options and only 20 mins drive to downtown. It is always clean with a great front desk staff. The rooms are a good size and up to date. My only suggestion is a better mattress on the pull out. They are very thin but will do for a young child (under 10). Breakfast is great with choices from waffles to omelette. I have stayed on the parking side and the highway side. If you listen you can hear the highway. It wasn't loud enough to bother anyone in my family of 5. This hotel is a true value for the money you pay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mommy3SLP

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed the hotel and its location. We will continue to work hard to meet your standards while staying with us!