“Good pho”

Pho Lang Tang
Ranked #83 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I really wanted to give this 5 stars but the pho was only good, not great. That said, Cincinnati really needs good Pho. The broth was excellent. The toppings very good. The rare beef was excellent. The brisket was lacking, and the reason this place looses a star: it tasted like it had been pre-made, refrigerated, and then cut up and put in the pho. The rectangular pieces were somewhat firm and lacking in flavor -- not really beefy. Hopefully this was a one time issue -- we will be back to try again. The banh mi was excellent. The vietnamese coffee was excellent. So far this is the best pho I’ve had in Cincinnati and I’d really like to see more Vietnamese places in Cincinnati.

1  Thank Jabrd

Reviewed 23 October 2013

They have very good vietnamese food and the service is quick. Like their Pho and willl go back again when I get a chance.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our bahn mi sandwiches for lunch while walking around Findlay market yesterday. At $6 or so a piece, it was a no-brainer for a quick and delicious lunch!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I am not too astute a Vietnamese diner but I found thier food exceptionally good and fresh. Nice casual atmosphere being surrounded by Findlay Market. Made for a great dinning experience.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I'm sorry but I'm an avid pho eater. This has to be by far the worst pho ever. No flavor in broth. Only flavor is u can taste is the hoisin sauce we add in the pho. Noodles are not fully cooked. Not enough meat. Overpriced definitely. If this is considered good pho in ohio then we really have to leave this state to really eat pho or standards are really down pho. Would never ever go back .

2  Thank Mrriceguy