“Over the Rhine and Cincinnati Ballet--perfect combination”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cincinnati Ballet

Cincinnati Ballet
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Over the Rhine and Cincinnati Ballet--perfect combination”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I didn't think I liked ballet but the combination of the venue, the wonderful music of Over the Rhine and the dance made me want more.

Visited April 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Captivating and Spectacular!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I was invited to the dress rehersal and world premiere of "Camelot". The perfomaces, set, costumes and music (The Cincinnati Symphony) was just captivating. The Cincinnati Ballet is one of the best ballet companies in the US and I can see why! Yet another reason Im so proud of my hometown!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Superb!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

King Arthur's Camelot was great theater, a Broadway caliber production, fabulous music which continues to haunt your mind (with the CSO in the pit--couldn't be better) and chorography by Victoria Morgan that was exciting and moving. A triumph for Cincinnati Ballet

Winston Salem, North Carolina
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“The best in the US”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Is this the best ballet in the US? It is clearly my favorite and the only comparison I have to NY is a drab Nutcracker in 2012 so I can't judge but I'll tell you the dancers are fresh and beautiful and clearly love their work.

Evergreen, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A night at the BALLET.”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Cincinnati Ballet is celebrating their 50th anniversary!

My seats or in the Loge Row D on the side I was concerned if I would be able to see. I was blessed no one sat in front of me and I saw just fine A great overall view of the whole stage.

It was a world premiere of Camelot. I must say I have never seen any Ballet like this ever before.

There was a lot of creative innovative things I have never seen done before on stage with the ballet company.

The music was powerful and dynamic and the orchestra fantastic. The dancers performed well.

The costumes were extremely creative. Dancers would not be able to dance in armor. I like how Sandra Woodall made strips that made it look like armor around the men's tights.

Personally I would've liked to have seen a classical pas de deux with Guenevere & Sir Lancelot. Just my thoughts though.

I am glad I was able to see this production I was very curious what it may be like.