“A fun adventure”

49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A fun adventure”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I went here with my husband and it was so much fun! I felt safe the entire time, and they do a great job of teaching you if you haven’t been before. We had a blast!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Lovecruising04

10 attraction reviews
“Super fun!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I've been climbing here for over 7 years! I love this place. The walls change from time to time to keep things fresh. Great activity for family fun! I'm always bringing new people

Visited October 2012
2 Thank invisable_balloons
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Gym for many levels!”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

My husband and I drive weekly from Dayton to RockQuest in Sharonville. We have climbed at a few gyms throughout the midwest (PlantRock locations in Metro Detroit, and Upper Limits in STL). RockQuest pleasantly surprised us with the knowledge of the staff, quality of the routes as well as variety. There seems to always be a few new routes at all climbing levels. There is also a large bouldering area to refine skills. Several lead routes - great instruction!

I would definitely recommend this gym to other transplant climbers!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank KatieOT
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
“THE BEST TIME!”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I visited Cincinnati this past weekend to see an old college friend. She had never been climbing and I knew she would really enjoy it. We had a great teacher (Brandon) who was super nice and helpful on how to climb and belay and we ended up staying for several hours. If you live in Cincinnati full-time I would highly recommend getting the membership because this is a great workout and a great environment to be around some really awesome people. Thanks again RockQuest staff we had the best time! Evelyn and Annie

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Evelyn S
Cincinnati, Ohio
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“What a fun place to rock climb -- our seven year old granddaughter loves it...”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

What a fun place for an Emmy/Grampy afternoon -- after school. Emmy just loves to chalk up her hands and climb to the top of the numerous walls and boulders in this unique facility. Grampy takes her there, upon request, once a week. Emmy loves to show others her "newfound" skills and her conquering her fear of heights. They rent harnesses and shoes and teach belayers to help their climbers. Emmy always wants to go back there, when asked where she wants to go "this week."

Visited October 2012