“Great Place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #74 of 174 things to do in Cincinnati
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I've been to RockQuest twice and both times have been a blast. Once was for my older brother's birthday party and the other was with my family. My brothers and dad have even slept there overnight with their boy scout troop. The people there are friendly and helpful. It is a great and safe place for all ages. I would recommend it to anyone!

Visited September 2013
4 Thank Megan G

Ann Arbor, MI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great place, great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Rockquest is a nice indoor climbing gym. The owners and employees are always friendly and it has that positive vibe that all the best gyms have. They showed us the plans for the new place they are opening just down the street. It looks great and will be a facility to match the quality of their people (not that the current facility is bad, but the new one will really be outstanding).

If you have always wanted to try climbing, this is a great place to get a start. If you are already into it, there are some serious people here to work with as well.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank GregMAnnArbor_MI
Brooklyn, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“it will do!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

small and quaint area for beginners and experienced, but the price wasn't really worth the adventure, and didn't have enough of the different walls for those who were beginners to really work with or do a good job on! it was only three walls that were available to be climbed on because all the other walls were under construction so we didn't get the full experience! I myself was not a beginner but my friend that traveled with me was! If they're going to do construction on the walls then it should be done before and after opening hours!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Madjohnson
Bossier City, Louisiana, USA
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A fun adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

I went here with my husband and it was so much fun! I felt safe the entire time, and they do a great job of teaching you if you haven’t been before. We had a blast!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Lovecruising04
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Super fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

I've been climbing here for over 7 years! I love this place. The walls change from time to time to keep things fresh. Great activity for family fun! I'm always bringing new people

Visited October 2012