“No lines, clean, reasonably priced, safe”
Review of Coney Island

Coney Island
Ranked #33 of 196 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: This park features the world's largest recirculating swimming pool, along with water slides.
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Great rides for younger kids, pool has diving boards, slides, tube rides- awesome for safe teen fun.

1  Thank farmholme
in 10 reviews
"july fireworks"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 23 February 2014

While I Loved experiencing some childhood memories last summer upon stepping out of my car, I walked around the park before entering the office where season passes are sold. The smells, the air, the flowers, all were contributing to the nostalgia of wonderful memories from childhood. I signed up, got my free plastic cup and a pamphlet and was on my way.
Everything was wonderful for about 2 weeks. I did my platinum membership and had 30 minute early access to the park before "regular" members were permitted in at 10.am... And then one day, as my friend and I were enjoying the sun, we noticed certain "smells" wafting out of one of the cabana tents. We looked over, and there right in front of the whole park, was a family smoking crack cocaine. We alerted the park officials right away. They quickly made their presence known in the general area of that particular tent, but they would not approach. We moved back and away, and when I asked if they were going to eject those people, the answers was "Maam, we have to see them doing what you're accusing them of before we can do that." What was REALLY maddening and stunning about the whole situation, was that smoke continued to billow out from the cabana, while the drug renters closed the front of the tent, even though park officials were very much present and the drug renters were aware. When I told them that if they were not going to eject them that I would be the one to call the Cincinnati Police, they informed me that if I did this, I would be at risk to lose my membership!!!!!! THERE WERE CHILDREN AROUND!!! I spoke to the parks asst. manager the next day. He shook my hand and when I asked him his name, he said I could call him "Steve" (though I do not believe this was his name as I later called and they refused to give me the names of management. I told him what was said to me and he claimed that he was not aware of any incident that had taken place the day before.... This year, I reluctantly called to inquire about season passes and the security of the park. I greeted very rudely by a woman on the phone named "Jill" who said she would not discuss the security measures for the 2014 season being taken and "did you want a pass or not?!" attitude...When I told her that I "Don't think so this year with the bad customer service you're giving me now," she then laughed and said "Lady, we've already met our season sales goal for the 2014 season - we don't need your 89.00." Wow - no joke folks. Sadly Coney is not what it used to be. I have looked into more research and various places for reviews on the internet. Mine isn't the only one. Watch out for your children, the drugs, and the pushers this year. Apparently they swim at Sunlight Pool.

27  Thank Dee H
Reviewed 7 January 2014

If you prefer swimming, sun bathing, walking thru the park to the river, picnicking, paddle boating, whatever! You can do it here. A great family place to create memories as we have done with our kids. Also festival's and the Moonlight Gardens Dances! Make sure you don't miss it! My favorite is the Summer Fair Festival in the beginning of June-juried artists from all over-wonderful!

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Coney island isn't mean for those extreme thrill seekers who want to get their brains rattled around at 200mph. This place is meant for FAMILIES who want to have fun as a FAMILY. It is authentic Americano rides, including scramblers, ferris wheel, bumper cars, bumper boats, tilt a wheel and more.. it also features a huge pool, with multiple water slides for each age bracket and several diving boards.

1  Thank Jamie K