“Dinner first time visit”
Review of Primavista

Primavista
Reserve with OpenTable
Primavista is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 2,069 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W. 8th & Price
Description: Award-winning Primavista is named after it's breath- taking view of the Ohio River and Cincinnati skyline. Located just 5 Minutes west of downtown,it's a great place to dine Italian while relaxing with a date,friends,or family.Owners Joan and Frank Lenkerd have been working together with Chef Chris Prince for over 20 years and have received many various awards including : Best Food with a view,Most Romantic,and Best Italian.party rooms,carry out and free parking are also available.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Scrumptious dinner and a nice view of the city and river front. Our wait staff Anthony was very attentive and helpful in choosing our meals and wines. He was quite knowledgeable.
We never felt rushed. Enjoyed our dinner there. There is a very reasonable valet service too!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was there with a group seated at two large tables and people were wandering between the two as we gathered. The wait staff did have difficulty getting through the "minglers" to get drink orders but after the socializing slowed, they were very efficient in taking orders. One thing I liked, they had no problem with another couple splitting a dish. My veal piccata was excellent and served with delicious polenta and perfectly cooked vegetables. Crème brulee with blueberries was a fitting end to a lovely meal. And the view is outstanding!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We celebrated our 49th wedding anniversary with dear friends at Primavista I love everything about this romantic restaurant with a view
The food was delicious and the service
was the best! The Verlasso salmon was incredible!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We went to Primavista two years ago for our 33 wedding anniversary and really enjoyed it (refer to my review dated April 2016). So now as we were going to celebrate our 35th anniversary we decided to go back. I made the reservation on Open Table and explained the occasion very clearly and asked for a special table. The good news is that we got the table I asked for, the food was delicious, and the service was good. However, as we watched people all around us get the special dessert for whatever occasion, our anniversary was never mentioned. I did mention it to our server after I paid the bill and she apologized and said no one had told her (and she did offer the token ice cream but it was too late at that point), so I don't blame her. I just felt like we went there to celebrate with them and they forgot it completely, which was a disappointment and ended a nice evening on a sour note.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My husband and I just love Primavista. The ambiance, view and food are amazing. We had reservations and were seated at a table with an awesome view of downtown Cincinnati. Our server, Deborah was excellent. She was very nice and efficient. We both ordered the Caesar salad which was very good. They serve a basket of bread along with garlic butter and roasted garlic cloves that you can spread on the bread. I ordered the gnocchi appetizer for my entree and it was delicious and filling. For dessert I ordered the bread pudding with caramel sauce which was outstanding. Primavista never disappoints.