“Best Indian Food in Cincinnati”
Review of Ambar India

Ambar India
Ranked #78 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Clifton
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I have been going to Ambar for almost 10 years and it never disappoints. The service is always fast and the food is excellent every time I eat here. I live in the Clifton and call in orders often. My meal is always ready for me to pick up in 15 minutes. If you are searching for a great Indian restaurant in Cincinnati, look no further.

1  Thank Grace B

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

This is probably the best Indian res. In Clifton. I usually go for the veggie meals. Have a mango juice or lassi.the food is great but the onky disappointment is no lunch buffet.

1  Thank satrosper
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I remember the first week this place opened. It rocked. Over the years it has slipped. I think they now purchase lower quality ingredients. It is still good but not special. We spend about $30 for dinner for 2.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

we have been eating here for several years, the best food of very consistent quality , love this place , parking is needs extra effort, but i prefer Clifton business lot or US bank lot.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I have been to Ambar a number of times and the food is consistently excellent. I travel a lot and the quality of the food is some of the best Indian in the USA. The prices are more than reasonable. Excellent all around. I have had veggie dishes here, as well as lamb and all are very good. I have not tried any tandoori items, however, besides nan, which I find very good. I would recommend the restaurant highly. There is parking, but its a bit limited.

1  Thank Jay T